Meg from Disney's Hercules (1 Viewer)

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I would really appreciate if someone could make a costume and static hair mod for Meg, or Megara, from Disney's Hercules. The images for her can be found here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
If the images aren't good enough or if you need more, then just tell me. In tersm of the specifics, just make the normal dress from the pictures, and have her hair be normal as well. (Not the wet hair from several of the pictures provided)
Thanks!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I would really appreciate if someone could make a costume and static hair mod for Meg, or Megara, from Disney's Hercules.
A static hair mod already exists. Please remember to check the Archive before posting a new request.

If the existing hair import isn't satisfactory then that's fine -- but please explain why and then identify some of the improvements or revisions which are needed.

just make the normal dress from the pictures
These images are very small and they show very little shading. Please try to find higher-resolution images which include more cloth detail. Even if you aren't asking for a footwear mod, it's generally useful for the reference images to include footwear -- because that means that modders can see the end of the skirt (i.e. how long it is, how it's folded or cut, how it fits around the calves and ankles, etc).

You don't need to rely entirely on screenshots from the film. Fanart is also acceptable, so long as it depicts the correct proportions and color scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.