Mary Skelter: Nightmares (1 Viewer)

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Steam: Mary Skelter: Nightmares on Steam
GOG: Mary Skelter: Nightmares

I have some ideas I could possibly do with this game, but it wouldn't be much. There is some potential to lewd this game a bit further during the rubbing minigame. I've so far found that I can extract out the BRA files without issue, the CL3's are the same as in the Neptunia engine. However, my problem is extracting the texture itself from the TID file. It appears to be a newer version or something used in the game engine, so the Neptools and such don't work to extract it, and I've tried a fair few even from a friend who coded his own while I was working on Moero Chronicle.

Here's a sample file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270592537343950849/475345125178867712/0101.7z

If anyone has a way I could possibly get the textures out, I can see if I can reimport them and check if the game will run with the edits or not. I'm pretty sure the game is capable of being modded, so just a matter of if the TID can be extracted.

unilove

Swell Supporter
I also confirmed that mary skelter will replace the image.
https: //imgur.com/a/2dnRtgc
a.jpg
I think it was a coincidence, but there were several pieces of moero crystal characters mixed up.

Last edited:

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
I actually found out the TID's are just a different format of DDS, DX10 actually. So modifying them just requires a different plugin I'm going to need.

And its not unheard of that IFFY has leftover assets from other games inside the files. I've found Monpiece stuff in Moero when I was digging through, so there's that.

qwaert

Potential Patron
Well, I have proof that it works... with some of my bad modding. The screenshot is from a Vita, and not from PC. I am in no way a nude modder, but if anyone is and wants to take on this, I can supply the images, either from PC or Vita and/or give them my project files/
2018-09-28-064251.jpg

Last edited:
K

Kanade

Well, I have proof that it works... with some of my bad modding. The screenshot is from a Vita, and not from PC. I am in no way a nude modder, but if anyone is and wants to take on this, I can supply the images, either from PC or Vita and/or give them my project files/
View attachment 80851
Uhh can u plz send me screens, I want to try and mod Mary skelter

Mortar

Potential Patron
View attachment 80851
I know thats 5 years old, but can you still do it? The tutorial tge other guy sent works, but the part of the .cl3 is easier done with neptools

Mortar

Potential Patron
There's a steam guide for modding and its good escept for the part of the cl3 that is easier to extract and import, if needed I can even get the files and send and implement them myself, I just need someone to edit them into nude

Gamorou

Coder
Modder
Steam: Mary Skelter: Nightmares on Steam
GOG: Mary Skelter: Nightmares

I have some ideas I could possibly do with this game, but it wouldn't be much. There is some potential to lewd this game a bit further during the rubbing minigame. I've so far found that I can extract out the BRA files without issue, the CL3's are the same as in the Neptunia engine. However, my problem is extracting the texture itself from the TID file. It appears to be a newer version or something used in the game engine, so the Neptools and such don't work to extract it, and I've tried a fair few even from a friend who coded his own while I was working on Moero Chronicle.

Here's a sample file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270592537343950849/475345125178867712/0101.7z

If anyone has a way I could possibly get the textures out, I can see if I can reimport them and check if the game will run with the edits or not. I'm pretty sure the game is capable of being modded, so just a matter of if the TID can be extracted.
Hello, just now I've read it again and I know the reason of your struggle. To edit the TID files rename them by windows (yes, you have to convert them this way) to .DDS and edit them like this then convert back into .TID, it works no problem

Gamorou

Coder
Modder
Hello, just now I've read it again and I know the reason of your struggle. To edit the TID files rename them by windows (yes, you have to convert them this way) to .DDS and edit them like this then convert back into .TID, it works no problem
The reason of this is that I suspect they aren't true .TID files, but .DDS that were renamed, I've done this with many files, you should give it a try yourself. If you want to access the files of the cutscene sprites they are on MA/SmallMA, so extract the MA .bra

sclover13

Content Creator
Mortar said:
There's a steam guide for modding and its good escept for the part of the cl3 that is easier to extract and import, if needed I can even get the files and send and implement them myself, I just need someone to edit them into nude
I believe you may have the wrong sub. Are you wanting a mod made for SuperDeepThroat (SDT)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.