Marvel Comics Characters (X-23, Blink, Pixie, Tigra) (1 Viewer)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Tigra and Blink would be awesome!

Blink's facial (hah!) markings shouldn't be too bad. Seen similar markings in Bleach and Naruto SDT stuff. (Will post when not on my tablet). And her eyes could be a tweaked Mystique. Actually the mystique mods would be good starting point for blink in general.

(Hmmm. Well actually, maybe a modified Noriko from Heavenly Sword?)

But Tigra I imagine would be harder to do (did it again). Not her hair or teeth but her striped skin. Not sure how you could do it (stop it geez!).

Phoenix

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Tigra and Blink would be awesome!

Blink's facial (hah!) markings shouldn't be too bad. Seen similar markings in Bleach and Naruto SDT stuff. (Will post when not on my tablet). And her eyes could be a tweaked Mystique. Actually the mystique mods would be good starting point for blink in general.

(Hmmm. Well actually, maybe a modified Noriko from Heavenly Sword?)

But Tigra I imagine would be harder to do (did it again). Not her hair or teeth but her striped skin. Not sure how you could do it (stop it geez!).

Yeah, I never though about that till now. Her skin would be kind of difficult to do. Guess that would be someone to create with the Loader program.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Made a Pixie, it's over in my main thread under the "Marvel Comics" spoiler. Working on an X-23 now, should be ready by tomorrow if I don't get it done tonight. Nope, we got her now.

EDIT: Herp daderp here's the link: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2206.0

Blink for sure and maybe Tigra are on my 'to do' list, should have something up in the next few days.

EDIT: And here is Tigra. As always, previews, imports and skin codes are located in my main thread. This one was kind of a chore. I mean, I probably made it harder than it had to be, but she's got a lot of hair and I spent a lot of time fiddling with the layers to get it to where I wanted it.
index.php

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Alright, one more to go! Blink is currently in progress and should be done before Monday.

Or not, but I should be able to swing it. lol

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Well, I'm sure you will do a better Blink but here is my attempt.

Nothing original though.

Used a Hana hair from Naruto (she's got facial markings) and a BG from Danny Phantom.

No pointy ears though, sorry. And her hair isn't quite right for her. Nor the markings, sigh.

(Thanks to the makers of the above mentioned and the below posted items).

Attachments

• naruto_Hana.png
    naruto_Hana.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 182
  • bg DP ghostzone.png
    bg DP ghostzone.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 162
  • mvl_Blink-1_PREV.png
    mvl_Blink-1_PREV.png
    600.7 KB · Views: 248
mvl_Blink-1.txt
1,012 bytes · Views: 102

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Oh sweet jesus I'm done...that was a killer you guys.
index.php

I also made a version of Pixie with wings:
index.php

And here's U-Go Girl from X-Force/X-Statix, a criminally underrated X-title.
index.php

Hit the thread in my sig for Previews, Imports and Skin Codes.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
6 points for the previews
6 points for the skin codes
1 point for the alt
3 points for the first import
4 points for the second
5 points for the third
6 points for the fourth
1 point for the month that passed
1 point for the second

33 points to TOlive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.