Making a game: Space-themed and problems I may have.... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter thebumdowntheroad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Your sprites are discolored...? Hm, could you show an example? You could always just recolor them in photoshop, right?

T

thebumdowntheroad

Your sprites are discolored...? Hm, could you show an example? You could always just recolor them in photoshop, right?

This is actually a test shot for a character staring directly to the right as if in a 2D platformer. Left is BMP, right is the original cut from MMD. Right now I'm just saving lot of pictures for animations, but I'm still trying to figure this out.
metcomparisons.gif

I was thinking about going through the coloring myself too, but didn't want to feel bad for leaving this problem as it is. Is there something I'm not understanding?

T

thebumdowntheroad

Never mind; found out I overlooked my process and didn't run it through Photoshop. :p

metcomparisons.gif

Currently making (low-quality) stages while going over needed animations for my characters. (Basic stuff: Standing, walking, how many attacks, etc.) Also need to find a good tentacle to use....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.