Makai Kishi Ingrid - Ingrid (1 Viewer)

laserdolphin

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
laserdolphin said:
I apologize; I searched around but couldn't find it. What male replacement are you using here?
It's in the ''Loader Imports'' part of the forum, so yeah you need the Loader to use it.

Tip: caps, no caps, try both like with any password. >.>

Once you have got the Loader, go into Dante, The Dark Prince's thread that is called ''Dante's Loader Imports'' > Click on the spoiler thing below ''My Loader Mods'' > Scroll all the way down till you see ''Twisted Princesses'' and rest should be simple.

Thank you so much for your reply. I feel stupid for missing it! Looks like I'll have to wait a bit for the links, though. Cheers~

Kyro

Potential Patron
laserdolphin said:
Kyro said:
laserdolphin said:
I apologize; I searched around but couldn't find it. What male replacement are you using here?
It's in the ''Loader Imports'' part of the forum, so yeah you need the Loader to use it.

Tip: caps, no caps, try both like with any password. >.>

Once you have got the Loader, go into Dante, The Dark Prince's thread that is called ''Dante's Loader Imports'' > Click on the spoiler thing below ''My Loader Mods'' > Scroll all the way down till you see ''Twisted Princesses'' and rest should be simple.

Thank you so much for your reply. I feel stupid for missing it! Looks like I'll have to wait a bit for the links, though. Cheers~
No problem and yeah, I forgot about that MediaFire issue for a moment there. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.