Looking for raper/hunter h-game (1 Viewer)

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Does anyone know a game where the protagenist is a monster/raper hunting girls in some fashion.

I am asking here because I been hunting for such games and I want to avoid pirating games so I haven't had much luck with what the more Western kind of games have to offer. Though it could just be searching for the wrong thing.

(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
There's a game under development called goblin layer. You can find links to a pirated version here at undertow by doing a search. If you don;t want the pirated version, you can make contributions to the devloper 'parados' at patreon.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
There's a game under development called goblin layer. You can find links to a pirated version here at undertow by doing a search. If you don;t want the pirated version, you can make contributions to the devloper 'parados' at patreon.
I looked into that one and have to say it's the opposite of what I'm looking for, thanks for the suggestion though

holyterror

Potential Patron
you play as a goblin possessed by a god and rape the women of the village to kidnap them and use to get more powerful.

it's a 2D action rpg with simple upgrade mechanics, engaging, gameplay, and a surprisingly good story line

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.