Looking for programmer [Texmod and uMod alternative] (1 Viewer)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Guys, we need other programmer. It was a great experience with Resorep tool for Black Desert Online. And I want to thank the Undertow community for that. But now I'm moving to open source Java development.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I like to see Paragon MoBA gets its nude mod. The data files seems used like torchlight 2 does. But everytime they patch th client it always uses 21GB temp free space to rebuild the whole paks again.

Shinra358

Potential Patron
does anyone know where texmod data is stored? I modded an emulator's text out with transparent textures. I thought it would be temporary and I can't find out how to restore the original textures. Ive delete texmod from the location replaced the emu's exe and files with a fresh one and still, the textures are gone. If I download texmod again, it will still have its gui settings intact. So where else is texmod info stored?

B

Beaumagi

Was wondering if there has been any more progress on this? I would love to get some of my textures back for EQ2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.