Looking for Jun the Swan (gatchaman) Ryona. (1 Viewer)

stonejapanese

Potential Patron
Hello, I am looking for a specific ryona and I can’t seem to find it anywhere but fan arts, but even that isn’t official. I have the biggest thing for Jun the Swan from G-Force (gatchaman). are there any peril scenes where Jun is defenseless or getting beaten up at any point of the anime series? Maybe her gloves getting ripped up from defeat or maybe even her costume in general? Just the idea of Jun being this superheroine and getting defeated is a huge thing for me.

galvatron88

Club Regular
Hello, I am looking for a specific ryona and I can’t seem to find it anywhere but fan arts, but even that isn’t official. I have the biggest thing for Jun the Swan from G-Force (gatchaman). are there any peril scenes where Jun is defenseless or getting beaten up at any point of the anime series? Maybe her gloves getting ripped up from defeat or maybe even her costume in general? Just the idea of Jun being this superheroine and getting defeated is a huge thing for me.
I could probably do a story on her in the near future. She is fetching. I like her myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.