Looking for a dialogue/ Loader (1 Viewer)

seriallurker

Potential Patron
Not sure where else to post this but after clearing out my old loader I realised I didn't back-up one of my old dialogues.
It used loads of stuff where you could set the outfits and position and change between blowjobs and not, it was sort of similar to DynamicGF, and it definately wasn't SDT2031 or whatever that one is called.
If anyone knows what it's called that would help me greatly, I've tried searching the forum and nothing turned up, maybe it was lost with the transfer.
Thanks for the help

I remembered a few more things, It was one of those dialogues/loader things with buttons in it so it was easier to get through everything
If anyone has any more questions for me to help Ill try to get back ASAP

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
That has to be my character creator that I never finished though there are no outfit options and I started making it recently so way after the forum got transferred. Either way its similar, check my signature for the link.

It was one of those dialogues/loader things with buttons in it so it was easier to get through everything
I paused the project because I felt it was more difficult to get through everything. The buttons get more unresponsive the longer the dialogue gets and would require you to wait or re-click.

If you still like the system I'd appreciate feedback in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.