ds14048

Content Creator
I have almost finished my current mod, Asuka Test Plugsuit.
VQEWXmt.jpg

I have also made it breast slider adjustable.
zNl0BUx.jpg
BfpFt9L.jpg
[/IMG]
DUDLzX9.jpg

Currently this is a full body mod with armwear made with the @sby Template.
About the only thing left is I am searching through the forums for a solution for this.
givsEKI.jpg

Currently I have the headset set as hairCostumeOver and it clips through her arm.
Hopefully I finish her soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Currently I have the headset set as hairCostumeOver and it clips through her arm.
Could you describe (or sketch) the way that you would like this to appear? At first glance, it seems like you're asking for:
  • bangs are drawn on top of the arm
  • arm is drawn on top of the headset
  • headset is drawn on top of the bangs
It's possible to achieve this effect with 3-d shapes using a basket-weave layering. But if each sprite must be assigned to a specific 2d layer then we'd end up with an impossibility.

If you're willing to accept a "hack" solution, then we can simply split the headset into two pieces. The two pieces would be treated as separate mods and assigned to different layers. The front half would remain as HairCostumeOver while the rear half could be drawn on HairUnder (or HairBetween).

Also: the mod looks very nice! It must have been tricky to get all of the yellow striping to line up correctly, so I must congratulate you on that point. Let us know if you're looking for advice or feedback on mod features (such as handjob-glove support, or RGB slider transparency issues, etc). Otherwise we'll just have to wait patiently until you're ready to release the file :)

ds14048

Content Creator
Thank you for the advice stuntcock. I was assuming that haircostumeover was above everything hair related, not including the body. I will give this a try tomorrow.
And as for now I would like to have a completed version of this.
I can not even begin to to count how many times I have drawn and redrawn the same thing.
But yes in the future I would like to release an updated version with adjustable transparency which I would appreciate any and all help, Thank you.

ds14048

Content Creator
AzpCIad.jpg
I have been having a few problems during the convert lines to fills process, and while doing some debugging I found this overly amusing.
AzpCIad.jpg

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
Yeah, that happens if Flash doesn't like your shapes. My recommendation is to go back to the lines, use the optimize function to reduce the number of vertices in the shape, shift the remaining vertices around by a few pixels, and try converting them again.

ds14048

Content Creator
I thought I might try something a bit easier this time, so I made a blue colored raised uniform.
Nothing fancy but it seems to work nicely. It is a bottoms mod.
3OKY9Mw.jpg

DxGECIY.jpg

ds14048

Content Creator
I made 2 alternates of this mod. Both of these are rgb adjustable.The first one has blue lines, and the second has black lines.
kg3tGSk.jpg

dXoQOip.jpg

And Black Lines

pl6vL8l.jpg

hTbPSGJ.jpg

They also seem to be alpha adjustable

jpmz3FX.jpg

Not very attractive because it shows overlapping but interesting.

Both of these are bottoms with boolean false.

To adjust rgb use the first eyewear slider.

owHqU6M.jpg

Rudgar

Content Creator
Maybe a stupid question: why the eyewear slider for RGB adjustment and not the bottom slider? :wat:
Just curious.

Respectfully, Rudgar

aztlan

Casual Client
Great.I like 'normal' clothing partially undressed, especially for animtools positions. Is there a 'non-raised' version, even if just something done by someone else that inspired this raised version?

ds14048

Content Creator
Great.I like 'normal' clothing partially undressed, especially for animtools positions. Is there a 'non-raised' version, even if just something done by someone else that inspired this raised version?
I do not have one ready , but I am currently revising one right now.

ds14048

Content Creator
Just finished another mod - Evangelion School Uniform Top , it's a revision of Wyld Card's Evangelion School Uniform. Evangelion School Uniform . This is an overtop mod. It is the top only. The settings are overwrite:Boolean = false; .
amX3OAg.jpg

This mod is also breast slider adjustable.

1i7oIEj.jpg

CNFxL36.jpg

YdCGRv7.jpg

Enjoy

ds14048

Content Creator
Got some new stuff.
RGB Dress Bottom, ModTypes.BOTTOMS, var overwrite:Boolean = false;
1NydCCk.jpg

QHAGBQb.jpg

yz6CJPL.jpg

RGB Dress Top,Breast Slider Adjustable, ModTypes.Top, var overwrite:Boolean = false;

LD6o6dB.jpg

msatkRw.jpg

ka5jcKU.jpg

DC3xt4c.jpg

ds14048

Content Creator
RGB Dress Alternate
RGB Adjustable, Breast Slider Adjustable, Use the top RGB adjustment. ModTypes.TOP; ModTypes.BOTTOMS; var overwrite:Boolean = true;

ail0AZD.jpg

hprW3vk.jpg

aqqErHc.jpg

XD19qYe.jpg

Faceless

Content Creator
One thing I'd like to note is that the front of the dress is really flat, especially under the breasts. It needs some gradients to suggest shadow and depth. But keep it up; always good to see new content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.