horatiojones80

Content Creator
Who Killed Captain Alex, hilarious Ugandan action film with some decent zako scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE

13:18- cute girl gets shot, fight scene around her body
1:00:11-"tiger mafia" girl gets shot
1:01:35 "commando" girl gets blown up

Funny movie, I like how the women soliders are mixed in with the men, and they die just like them too.

o1dn1ck

Potential Patron
Unique live-action machine-gun slaughter of girl-soldiers in war!

Pink Force Warriors, aka Women Warriors of Kinmen, is a Taiwanese film that includes an action sequence where an infantry battalion of young, pretty Oriental girl-soldiers takes a hill by charging a machine-gun bunker. It has been included in Furious Fighting Femmes in Uniform, part 1 viewable on YouTube at:

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but this sequence must surely be unique in the entire history of Film. It’s in many ways a perfectly ordinary, old-fashioned, popcorn war-film in which a full-scale invasion, WWII-style, is mounted, with only one unusual feature: the attacking soldiers are young, pretty Oriental girls in khaki fatigues and tin helmets! They are bravely reclaiming territory seized and occupied by their (male) enemies, and in this short sequence—2 minutes 34 seconds, beginning at 1'02"—I counted 27 girls killed in full view of the camera (with plenty to suggest that their comrades are also falling around them in droves while the camera is looking elsewhere); nearly all are unceremoniously mown down by the two fierce and relentless belt-fed machine-guns that stitch their ranks with traversing fire: several times we see them sweeping back and forth across the brave advancing girls, exposed in the open in a headlong rush across the killing-ground, and inflicting a ‘Mexican wave’ of sequentially-shot, crying-out-in-chorus, simultaneously-falling girls (Agh! Ogh! Uh! Uhn! Ahhn...!). We see the first wave lying pathetically dead as the guns urgently ignore them to fire over them at their pretty comrades, who rush to take their places and instantly end up sharing their fate. There’s enough shown to suggest that this goes on continuously for some time before the pill-box is finally knocked out by the film’s sparky heroine. It’s all part of a massed frontal assault, moving remorselessly inland from the beachhead, so actually you can bet we only see a tiny fraction of the hundreds of girls that, we can assume, must have got killed that day!

If there’s another sequence that matches up to this, anywhere in the world, we in this place would surely like to know. Personally, it embodies just about my perfect scenario; I only wish I could find even one other clip like it!

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Finally looks like a new Female Combatants movie is being made

Only some initial sketches of the costume so far (witch talk of shooting next month) Looks like they're going back for the full face masks from the original series'.

ff523ce6.jpg
d1535e82.jpg

If they're going for the pink/purple version, I hope to god that they don't re-use those awful costumes from the previous "non-official" female combatants movie. since these are sketches, It looks like they're going to make new costumes for this one

???????????? : ??????

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
If they're going to have the zako in those zentai type of outfits, I hope they have lots of girls fall face down when they're knocked out or killed. And hopefully we'll see plenty of defeated henchwomen lying around, or over the side of a barrel while the action continues around them. The last 2 Female Combatants movies were very disappointing for me, and Platinum Tango was half disappointing, since the zentai dressed ladies had very little screen time during the fights.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Pink Force Warriors, aka Women Warriors of Kinmen, is a Taiwanese film that includes an action sequence where an infantry battalion of young, pretty Oriental girl-soldiers takes a hill by charging a machine-gun bunker. It has been included in Furious Fighting Femmes in Uniform, part 1 viewable on YouTube at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZtoKm5jhY

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but this sequence must surely be unique in the entire history of Film. It’s in many ways a perfectly ordinary, old-fashioned, popcorn war-film in which a full-scale invasion, WWII-style, is mounted, with only one unusual feature: the attacking soldiers are young, pretty Oriental girls in khaki fatigues and tin helmets! They are
bravely reclaiming territory seized and occupied by their (male) enemies, and in this short sequence—2 minutes 34 seconds, beginning at 1'02"—I count 27 girls killed in full view of the camera (with plenty to suggest that their comrades are also falling around them in droves while the camera is looking elsewhere); nearly all are unceremoniously mown down by the two fierce and relentless belt-fed machine-guns that enfilade their ranks: several times we see them sweeping back and forth across the brave advancing girls, exposed in the open in a headlong rush across the killing-ground, and inflicting a ‘Mexican wave’ of sequentially-shot, crying-out-in-chorus, simultaneously-falling girls (agh! ogh! uh! uhn! ahhn…). We see the first wave lying pathetically dead as the guns urgently ignore them to fire over them at their pretty comrades, who rush to take their places and instantly end up sharing their fate. There’s enough shown to suggest that this goes on continuously for some time before the pill-box is finally knocked out by the film’s sparky heroine. It’s all part of a massed frontal assault, moving remorselessly inland from the beachhead, so actually you can bet we only see a tiny fraction of the hundreds of girls that, we can assume, must have got killed that day!

If there’s another sequence that matches up to this, anywhere in the world, we in this place would surely like to know. Personally, it embodies just about my perfect scenario; I only wish I could find even one other clip like it!

Maybe something like this? ?????????????????????????????????

- - - Updated - - -

Sexy Latin Amazons is coming back (I think I posted a vid of theirs at some point). In the meantime they've posted some vids of casting that I thought some of you might enjoy:

Video 1:
Castings 2015

Video 2:
Casting 2

Video 3:
Casting Diciembre 2014

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Hey, the link sends me to a video that won't play. Have you saved the video? Can you reupload it somewhere else? I'd like to see what you're referencing here.

You're going to hate me, but I can't remember where I found it... :P

If I come across it I'll re-post it!

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
The link works for me. You have to wait a while for it to load. It's a vid by An Old Dream, available on Nicheclips. I bought it because lots of shootings were promised. And there are lots of shootings, but the acting is only so-so and all the victims wear rather unbecoming Kuomintang uniforms. I think it's the one called Downfall of the Secrecy Bureau. Not sure I would recommend it, to be honest, but if you like lots of dead Asian chicks in uniform...

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The link works for me. You have to wait a while for it to load. It's a vid by An Old Dream, available on Nicheclips. I bought it because lots of shootings were promised. And there are lots of shootings, but the acting is only so-so and all the victims wear rather unbecoming Kuomintang uniforms. I think it's the one called Downfall of the Secrecy Bureau. Not sure I would recommend it, to be honest, but if you like lots of dead Asian chicks in uniform...

I may own that one. I've bought one of those videos, but that's it. The uniforms are too realistic, not anywhere near sexy. I won't support them if that's the outfit they're going to have them wear every time. I think they've made like 6 or 7 videos already with those uniforms. They've got the right idea, but they need to have the girls wear something at least a little kinky or something. Something that shows some skin, or is tight fitting. Realistic looking military uniforms do absolutely nothing for me.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
If they're going for the pink/purple version, I hope to god that they don't re-use those awful costumes from the previous "non-official" female combatants movie. since these are sketches, It looks like they're going to make new costumes for this one

???????????? : ??????

Are you referring to the new "Female Army" movie that they released recently, or are you referring to the Combatants movie that came out a couple of years ago, that had male and female combatants in purple body suits?

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Lots of Zako getting taken out in this clip from some movie...

[video]https://youtu.be/9Cp1XumGMUo[/video]

Minion

Master of this Domain
Are you referring to the new "Female Army" movie that they released recently, or are you referring to the Combatants movie that came out a couple of years ago, that had male and female combatants in purple body suits?

I was referring to the mixed male and female movie in purple bodysuits.
Reading the google translated comments made on the blog about this new movie, it sounds like they're making brand new zentai costumes for this movie.
They appear similar to the "Bella and Beth: costumes from the old super sentai series, which is good since those pink/purple costumes will make an interesting new addition to the combatants' uniforms.

They're due to start filming sometime this month, so I'm keeping my eye out for more images appearing on twitter

BTW, what was the new "female army" movie you mentioned?

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of Zako getting taken out in this clip from some movie...

[video]https://youtu.be/9Cp1XumGMUo[/video]

The Girl From Rio, 1969

Minion

Master of this Domain
I was just about to post the same thing lol. Glad to see people keeping a close eye on developments.

I'm personally very excited about the new costume. I like seeing some variations from time to time to keep things fresh, and this costume looks like it will look great under better lights (tight, shiny and showing all the curves).
Of course, it all comes down to the choreography and directing. I want to see enough "exaggeration" so that it's sexy (not too realistic), but not so exaggerated that it looks forced (the "oh come on!!" reaction).

Unfortunately, looking at some of the japanese comments, many are still asking for brainwashing and rape!! :(

I'm curious about other people's initial reaction to the new costume.

Shooting is scheduled to start on Wednesday

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
More pics here: https://twitter.com/giga_una

- - - Updated - - -

I like the new costumes. The tight outfit is right for my tastes. I liked the Bolero-type outfits and the variations of that, but I like the new one even more.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice if they show the girls hair somehow, with those masks on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.