AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Space 1999: Devil's Planet

Here's an episode from Space:1999 that had several sexy female Zako. The episode is about a penal colony where all the guards and leaders are women and the prisoners are all males. There are a few fight scenes (at 8:50 and 36:40), while light on actual fighting, you get to see some of the guards get stunned or knocked out. All the women dress in skin tight red body suits with some accessories, looking very sexy and making me wonder why anyone would run away from them! ;)

[video=youtube_share;wOlPSll4Gt8]http://youtu.be/wOlPSll4Gt8[/video]

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I take back what I said in the previous page of this thread about Death March part 2. It's just as good as part one, I was just still enjoying part one too much to give part 2 a chance, but having some time to really get into it, it's just as good as part one and Bandobure 2.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
I take back what I said in the previous page of this thread about Death March part 2. It's just as good as part one, I was just still enjoying part one too much to give part 2 a chance, but having some time to really get into it, it's just as good as part one and Bandobure 2.

Too much of the girls just huddling in rooms getting beat on by monsters/bosses/whatever. The first segment with the guy with the flute had some good moments, but the rest just got tedious for me. :(

I'm disappointed to see rape becoming a part of these movies, as well. Hopefully they'll drop that for the next one, I'd hate to see these movies just turn into excuses to gang-rape terrified women.

Love me some part 1 though <3

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Octopussy

The James Bond movie, Octopussy had some great Zako...or potential for Zako. There were a lot of hot females either lounging about or working as guards at Octopussy's palace. While not exactly Zako in the sense that the sexy females associates of Octopussy get pummeled (they beat up the bad guys), the whole theme of the island palace inhabited only by these women makes for a great potential Zako setting.

Here is a visit to the Octopussy palace showing a lot of the various women in different roles...some as crew on the barge, some as guards at the palace, and many just lounging about enjoying the sunny weather:[video=youtube_share;IBEmOjLf7gU]http://youtu.be/IBEmOjLf7gU[/video]

A short appearance of more the female guards in the red suits:
[video=youtube_share;2JqcDOr7kPQ]http://youtu.be/2JqcDOr7kPQ[/video]

Big fight at end of movie with three different outfit styles of the females attacking the enemy palace. Some are in the typical skin tight red one piece, some in black bikinis, some as harem girls:
[video=youtube_share;ST7jKqrtci0]http://youtu.be/ST7jKqrtci0[/video]
[video=youtube_share;7FZgBOssaDE]http://youtu.be/7FZgBOssaDE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Too much of the girls just huddling in rooms getting beat on by monsters/bosses/whatever. The first segment with the guy with the flute had some good moments, but the rest just got tedious for me. :(

I'm disappointed to see rape becoming a part of these movies, as well. Hopefully they'll drop that for the next one, I'd hate to see these movies just turn into excuses to gang-rape terrified women.

Love me some part 1 though <3

I only like them for the fight scenes, and the GIGA team does the rape stuff. I'm not really into that either, but I could if I wanted to since the bosses throw the zako to the side when they're done with them, and we can see them lying around while they rape the next minion. The Zen Pictures Combatants movies don't have that. I still think part one is better too, as well as Bandobure 2; but DM2 had great fight scenes, and we can see the defeated henchwomen while the action continues around them. Not to mention, for both parts of Death March they got rid of those bad "WHEEEE" sounds the henchwomen made, and I hope they don't bring those sounds back in future movies. I like that we can hear more regular voices. I hope they make a sequel to Bandobure 2 since they make those WHEEE sounds in that one.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Big fight at end of movie with three different outfit styles of the females attacking the enemy palace. Some are in the typical skin tight red one piece, some in black bikinis, some as harem girls:
[video=youtube_share;ST7jKqrtci0]http://youtu.be/ST7jKqrtci0[/video]

Oh man, everyone has that "one scene" that they found to be a huge disappointment. This one is mine. Bond has some of the best mass fights in movie history; the volcano lair battle, the space battle in Moonraker, and of course the scuba battle in Thunderball. Then along comes Octopussy, and a small army of scantily clad women rushing into the movie's climactic battle... and... not one of them dies.

2 get thrown away, but like, it's hard to imagine they'd even fall over from those throws, and the wide-shots of the battle don't show a single female body on the ground.

That scene is like the film equivalent of blue-balls, in my opinion. Lots of build up, then no pay off. ;)

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Oh man, everyone has that "one scene" that they found to be a huge disappointment. This one is mine. Bond has some of the best mass fights in movie history; the volcano lair battle, the space battle in Moonraker, and of course the scuba battle in Thunderball. Then along comes Octopussy, and a small army of scantily clad women rushing into the movie's climactic battle... and... not one of them dies.

2 get thrown away, but like, it's hard to imagine they'd even fall over from those throws, and the wide-shots of the battle don't show a single female body on the ground.

That scene is like the film equivalent of blue-balls, in my opinion. Lots of build up, then no pay off. ;)

I totally agree with you on this! I was so happy to see the number of hot sexy women working as guards and such for Octopussy (her own personal army of sexy women!) and the potential for them to get into trouble at some point. Then the huge disappointment to see them all survive the big fight like they were protected by magic pixie dust! It would be not only more realistic, but incredibly sexy to see at least a few of them get knocked out and show them laying about...then I would have been happy. :)

Plus the scene where the yo-yo intruders sneaked in...was hoping to see some of the guards get knocked out on the way...didn't happen...disappointment.

Still, the movie set a very ideal scene for so much potential Zako...and then nothing.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
^ Looks great. Looks like a combination of Bandobure and Death March 2 outfits.
eaa7dc23.jpg 60d73059.jpg 64034120.jpg
e4be8cdd.jpg 17e5b608.jpg

Translating all the Japanese, from what I could tell, this new Female Combatants movie will be called, "Platinum". I guess we'll see.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here you go. I started uploading to mediafire. I'll fix all the links once everything is uploaded. Check back daily, as I'll be uploading more throughout the next couple of weeks.
If by then something is still missing, let me know. But I should be able to upload everything that I posted in this thread. If you can't find something, let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2b8xi7efxy8g/Videos

- - - Updated - - -

Here's more pics from Female Combatants Platinum. I counted 14 girls, the most I think they've ever had for the FC movies. (Bandobure 1 had 12-13 girls.) Personally, I wish they would lose the gloves.
PL6.jpg PL7.jpg PL8.jpg PL9.jpg PL10.jpg
PL11.jpg PL12.jpg

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Looks like a good line-up, definitely a few cute ones in there!

The plastic-wrap thing is new, wonder what they have in mind with that.

gaspode

Potential Patron
Oh dear - that is a real turn-off for me. I much prefer the Bolero style uniforms. Still, we will just have to see...

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, those grey things are just downright goofy looking.

Still, seems like they'll probably use both, so it could be okay still!

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Couple more for those of you who were kind enough to "like" my last offerings. Actually I have a lot of them, but uploading to Mediafire takes for ever.

jpal 8
jpal 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.