Minion

Master of this Domain
Couple more for those of you who were kind enough to "like" my last offerings. Actually I have a lot of them, but uploading to Mediafire takes for ever.

jpal 8
jpal 9

many thanks for these compilations. Does anyone know the Japanese word for "stage combat" or "stunt fight"?. There are quiet a few western amateur stunt groups on the internet who choreograph fight scenes. I'd imagine that japan would have a lot of these "home made" stunt fights somewhere on the internet (especially since japan seams more open to having bad girls fighting and loosing.

i feel this is a category that hasnt been tapped yet on this forum, great potential.

--------

Regarding the new Female Combatants costume, i can understand peoples reactions, and i know that many hear prefer seeing the girls faces. I personally dont mind (i prefer not seeing the faces over seeing too much if the face, making it obvious that they re-use the same girls. Im not sold on the mew zentai costume, but im happy to see them TRYING something different. I cant believe im saying this (given my love of this zako genre) but i was starting to tire of seeing the same thing pver and over (similar costumes, identical scenario and setup). I hope they start mixing up some other aspects of the series in the future.

examples of this I personally would like to see in future FC
-no brainwashing. I prefer the girls to be evil)
-no squeeling
-different scenario (maybe having the plot being a different scheme each time, like robbing a bank)
-no rape
-it would be interesting to see non-super powered/monster scenarios. Just a normal her/heroine fighting an evil organization
-more variation on fight choreography (this one i admit has evolved a certain amount over time)

anyway, just my 2cents on the matter. I haven't been very active on this forum recently because of work and things. Will start contributing again as soon as i can

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Here's another pic from the upcoming Female Combatants movie "Platinum"
View attachment 54683

While I prefer seeing these Zako in high cut leotards, the one piece suits are nice especially since they don't have the belts on breaking up their female form. Just not crazy about their faces being completely covered...it really looks goofy to me. I can see new form of Zako take downs as they trip and fall and run into things as heroes watch in disbelief likely laughing quite hard! ;)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I like the new Bolero/Bandobure/Death March style outfits. The new one for "Platinum" looks good too.

As far as the new outfit that covers their whole head and body, that new one looks bad, doesn't accentuate the female body well, and the brown-ish color looks bad, and makes the girls look goofy. However, most of the new Female Combatants movies have had fight segments with a costume that fully covers the henchwomen, usually towards the end of the movie (Bolero 2, Death March part 2), so I'm not worried, I think most of the good scenes will be with the girls dressed in the other outfit anyway.

Bandobure 2 is the exception, and I liked that one the most, since the costume was a body suit, but with the recent style masks. I hope they revisit that style outfit for the henchwomen in future combatants movies.

sindragoon

Casual Client
I personally like the grey bodysuits with no silly belts that ruin the female body like agentaika user. I also love the mask. The mask make them look more evil and de-individualize the female minions- making them seem like a bunch of cannon fodding minions rather than individuals with personalities. Though still the best of the new outfit is that there is no silly belt that ruin the female body. That is similar to those leg warmers + belts people wear with spandex leotard. It just ruin the sexy female body and slim legs. Sorry for my bad English.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Here's another pic from the upcoming Female Combatants movie "Platinum"
View attachment 54683

I like the bodysuit portion ok, but I'm not so enthusiastic about the masks. In fact, I think even the bodysuit could benefit from being composed of a different material. I remember one earlier Female Combatants movie featured the zako wearing bodysuits that were of a shiny material that seemed to hug the skin more than their most recent suits have. I will see if I can dig up some pics/clips from my computer.

On the other hand, I think it is interesting that the zako in this new "Platinum" movie seem to be wearing multiple outfits. That seems like a potential positive to me. Other thoughts?

On the topic of outfits...xbeagle, I am enjoying your stage combat videos, but I really wish the ladies in those videos would wear different outfits. Not necessarily leotards or lingerie or whatever, but something a bit better than baggy sweatpants or shorts and t-shirts. I would totally appreciate yoga pants and tank tops. :)

I haven't been very active on this forum recently because of work and things. Will start contributing again as soon as i can
This sums up my situation as well, Minion. Hopefully we will both see some more free time to contribute in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator:

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Kimblis: I agree the ladies in my vids are overdressed, but I have no control over that. The stuff is on YT and you have to take it as you find it.

Minion: I do not speak the language but I think the Japanese word for simulated swordplay is "tate". But most of the relevant sites seem to have Japanese names in Japanese script, and title individual clips the same way. If you want to forage, some sites with English (alphabet) names are "purekey", "himeichi1", "tenkatoru", "L4141", "yukishiomi1403", "Yuutodisney" and "sola8music". After that you can browse in the suggestions that come up down the side. Like fishing: time-consuming but occasionally rewarding.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here's 2 more pics from "Platinum"
294fd524.jpg 8dc4a646.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
Looks like these debatable uniforms are actually Black in color.
a.jpeg

Also a 3rd costume (4th?), the red and black from the original series
b.jpeg

Here's GIGA's twitter page (or the director)
https://twitter.com/giga_una

Cant seem to find any info on the release date (I won't be able to download it from my country anyway(

H

Huba31

Here you go. I started uploading to mediafire. I'll fix all the links once everything is uploaded. Check back daily, as I'll be uploading more throughout the next couple of weeks.
If by then something is still missing, let me know. But I should be able to upload everything that I posted in this thread. If you can't find something, let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2b8xi7efxy8g/Videos

You have my eternal gratitude, I have been looking for Gun Fun Girls 13 FOR AGES!
Any chance you have some of the other Gun Fun videos?

In general, I'd be curious to see more videos like the Gun FUn series - bloodless, and featuring a lot of stripping/undressing of the enemy female guards/soldiers... :)

wolfie00

Potential Patron
Just read that Platinum is supposed to be released April 11th. Prob'ly means it'll be downloadable a couple of weeks before that. Looking forward to it. Cheers!

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I know not everyone here was on board for the Zako custom I helped organize recently, but I think you guys may appreciate an update on that project. First off, we're only a little more than 500 Euros away from reaching our goal of 3200 Euros, something I honestly didn't think we'd achieve on more than one occasion. So if you haven't contributed yet, or wish to contribute more, every little bit helps, since we're so close.

Since we've raised a certain amount of money, Olaf, the Amazon-Warriors producer who is going to make the Zako movie, has gone ahead and made a "sample" movie, with a few girls to show off the outfits we all decided on. In the custom script, there are two types of zako guards, each has their own outfit, regular troops (in skirts) and elite troops (in leggings). The elite troops have their own separate scenes compared to the regular troops. For the sample movie, Olaf mixed girls with both outfits on, but based on preview pics, it looks like they battle each other. Looks interesting, and it gives you an idea of how this zako custom may come out.

costume_prev_1.jpg costume_prev_2.jpg
costume_prev_3.jpg costume_prev_4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Just read that Platinum is supposed to be released April 11th. Prob'ly means it'll be downloadable a couple of weeks before that. Looking forward to it. Cheers!

Where did you read that?

- - - Updated - - -

You have my eternal gratitude, I have been looking for Gun Fun Girls 13 FOR AGES!
Any chance you have some of the other Gun Fun videos?

In general, I'd be curious to see more videos like the Gun FUn series - bloodless, and featuring a lot of stripping/undressing of the enemy female guards/soldiers... :)

Thanks. I'm still updating the mediafire folder. I don't think I have any more GunFun series clips, although I might have something similar (and it very well may be from the same producers), but I have to find it. It'll make its way to the medafire folder soon enough.

wolfie00

Potential Patron
Hello. I used google translate at this chaps twitter page: twitter.com/giga_una (thanks Minion). I believe he may be one of the producers/filmmakers? I just hope they drop the whole monkey rape business. Seems unnecessary and a bit of a downer if you ask me. Happy huntings:)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Those first person shots at the end of GunFun were really great. It's a shame it seemed like there was either a director's decision or technical glitch that made it so you only heard the laser shot noise.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Find at "deadskirt" this thread about chinese "cosplay" girls :
1389767269416.jpg 1389767011281.jpg 1390622713553.jpg

Cosplay

There were 5 vid's but website seems "down"...

If someone interested, I can post some "wetransfer" link ....

Sx 7

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, so they're some sort of... bio organic robots?

That's not important I guess. It's very much an action video, though, thanks for grabbing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.