AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Regarding Female combatants- deatch march part 1, I hope that if they are going to make part 2 then they will wear shiny spandex bodysuit like bandobure 2 because personally I have a thing for spandex pants

- - - Updated - - -

I hope one day we can see zakos wear outfits like in this video. That would be like merging spandex bodysuit zakos and leotard zakos together lol
xxxx100Fx.mpg - YouTube

I love that style too and actually always had a vision like this myself of Zako as those 80's style thong leotards and shiny tights really made the women look super hot and really accentuated the female figure. I would just add high heels to complete the look and it would be perfect!!! :) The Solid Gold dancers always took spandex to new heights and with high heels, plus the girls were quite often in matching outfits...definitely Zako potential! :)

Here's a few photos of the girls from Solid Gold...

0.jpg darccal1.JPG deborah.jpg nov09darcel-463x580.jpg Solid Gold Dancers.jpg SolidGoldDancers86.jpg

Here's a video with three of the girls dancing in some sexy outfits...l

And one of all the girls in matching outfits...

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Rayheng has uploaded Death March Pt. 1 on a different site (Akiba Online) so I'm sure he'll have it up here soon as well.

At the risk of being overly vague? Best. Of. The. Lot. Loved it! Only watched part of the first section (he split it into 4, assumedly the 4th will be behind the scenes again) and it really nails what I was hoping it'd be.

R

Rando

Is there any other mirror for the Female Combatant Story videos? I want to download those but the filepost isn't helping much; I couldn't even complete the download at all. I'm looking for the Female Combatant Story III (Deja Vu and Advance). If anyone can upload it for me in another mirror, it'd be greatly appreciated.

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
Well...

The files are available on Filepost here on this very forum, on Ryushare (splitted) and Rapidgator here and again on Ryushare (un-splitted) here then I guess it shouldn't be much of a problem for anyone to acquire the movie!?
As for Filepost, it is pretty slow indeed for non-Premium users, but using an IP anonimizer (like the Anonymox add-on for Firefox, for instance) one can download all 4 chunks simultaneously and be done in less than 2h!
Enjoy!

Is there any other mirror for the Female Combatant Story videos? I want to download those but the filepost isn't helping much...

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rando

Oh, I'm not looking for the Death March one, but for some of the earlier ones. Unfortunately, the Filepost ones can't even go to a complete download; it just stops at some point, and it's way too slow. So I would appreciate it if another, more reliable mirror is available. If it helps, the product codes of the stuff I'm looking for are ZARD-40 and ZARD-43.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Haha.

Watched the rest of Death March Part 1, gotta admit, the sadistic rape-monkey was a bit much for me. There were parts of that which were cool, but damn, it went on WAY too long.

Good fight at the end though. Definitely enjoyed the first 30 minutes or so the best, however!

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Gotta admit, the Female Combatants videos Bandobure 2 and Death March part 1 and part 2
have been keeping me busy, as far as zako videos go. They're really good, especially Bandobure 2
and Death March part 1.
I like part 2 as well, and it's better than the ones that came out before Bandobure 2, but it isn't
as good as those two.

I know I said I would upload some clips soon, but I'm having trouble making the clips themselves.

But I recommend getting those recent Female Combatants movies to tide you over.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
So, has anyone checked out the recent Female Combatants movies?

After Bandobure 2, I couldn't wait for new movies from the Akiba Web producers. Bandobure 2 did just about everything I wanted it to do in a henchwomen movie. Girls in black tight outfits, body suit, and closer attention to details and, more importantly to me, continuity in the action. If we saw a henchwomen defeated by the hero, we saw her go down, and we'd see her in her in her on the ground or sprawled on top of a barrel. In earlier movies, we rarely got to see the fallen henchwomen once they were down, and they would disappear, which is an annoying thing when a hero is fighting an army of evil henchwomen. Bolero 2 was the first movie of the Female Combatants series to take note of that, though we mostly saw already-defeated henchwomen in the background, but rarely saw them go down. Bandobure 2 finally showed that the producers can make these movies look more like mainstream action movies, and do it well. The action seemed more believable, and more like the heroes were actually fighting dozens of minions.

Death March Part 1 had even better action than Bandobure 2, and even more fights, and they brought back the Bolero 1 costume for the henchwomen, which seems to be the most popular outfit around here. I prefer the Bandobure 2 outfit, so I hope they bring that one back in the future.

Death March Part 2 is also as good as DM1 and B2. A tweaked version of the Bandobure 1 costume, as well as the outfit from Bolero 2's final fight scenes, but with better action. Once again, DM1 and 2 feature lots of henchwomen getting their butts kicked, and all the girls are really hot. For those, like me, who enjoy seeing the defeated henchwomen lying around while the fight continues around them, Bandobure 2, Death March Part 1, and Death March Part 2 should be in your possession right now.

gaspode

Potential Patron
I have to agree AS - both part 1 and 2 of Death March are great. My only small whinge is the full-face masks - I much prefer to see the facial expressions. Looking forwards to the next release now!

Minion

Master of this Domain
Some photos of some girls dressed as the zako from the Legend of The Seeker in a promotional event from NY. Wish the zako wore these in the series

theseekerwashere3.jpg theseekerwashere2.jpg theseekerwashere4.jpg

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Velvet's Fantasies released a video featuring a group of henchwomen who get taken out by the heroine. All the girls are dressed in tight black outfits. Looks hot.

https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=306

Some photos of some girls dressed as the zako from the Legend of The Seeker in a promotional event from NY. Wish the zako wore these in the series

View attachment 52616View attachment 52617View attachment 52618

Looks like they're dressed as one of the groups of henchwomen from the series, though their outfit is not exactly the same as on the show, but it's close. And the henchwomen in the show get knocked out or killed all the time.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Majisuka Gakuen series 1 & 2 had a lot of Zako. Series 3 not so much.

The series focuses on School gangs, all the characters are apparently played by members of different groups in Japan.
In Episode 3 of season 2, they're even referred to as "grunts

Series 1 focuses on a new girl at school who has to fight various gangs at school.
Series 2 is on a much larger scale, where it focuses on the gangs from the school in series 1teaming up agains a rival school.
Series 2 episode 3 and the finale are particulary good (The Series finaly is just one big fight with 100 girls)

View attachment 47250View attachment 47251

I must say though that I hate the ulra fast camera work, sometimes very difficult to knnow what's happening (especially season 1)

Somehow I missed this post. Is there any way you can post clips?

Users who are viewing this thread

• ran

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.