Ezzy

Master of this Domain
tumblr_nel1rvHPGi1tdc5c4o3_500.gifv

tumblr_nel1rvHPGi1tdc5c4o2_500.gifv

tumblr_nel1rvHPGi1tdc5c4o1_500.gifv

tumblr_nel1rvHPGi1tdc5c4o4_500.gifv

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I thought, I should post it in that thread because there are two zako in the end, a man and a woman, and I added screensots with one more zako from the beginning of the shootout, so people could see her too. If the point of that thread is that two zako should have some kind of relationship, than I probably posted some wrong screenshots or videos there, though people liked it.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I thought, I should post it in that thread because there are two zako in the end, a man and a woman, and I added screensots with one more zako from the beginning of the shootout, so people could see her too. If the point of that thread is that two zako should have some kind of relationship, than I probably posted some wrong screenshots or videos there, though people liked it.
I'm not saying it was wrong to post the scene in the other thread, I'm just saying it should also have been posted here, or at least cited as I did. This is, of course, the Live Action Zako thread, so all relevant scenes should be posted about here.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I'm not saying it was wrong to post the scene in the other thread, I'm just saying it should also have been posted here, or at least cited as I did. This is, of course, the Live Action Zako thread, so all relevant scenes should be posted about here.
Lets collect all scenes from this TV show here then.
In the five episodes there are only three female zako. Two in the post with a link above and another one here

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Finally, I have found this movie, but it's quite dissapointing.
5xj95e.gif

6:11 - this is the first time when we see a bad female zako (the only one bad female zako in this movie)
17:00 - a scene with a scared kidnapped woman. Dissapointing like other scenes. Just a frightened woman.
20:35 - a good girl (alone and armed)
21:10 - action scene, shitty though
21:50 - good girl is dead
22:10 - out bad zako is bloodthirsty
22:20 - and also a cruel and crazy bitch. Good.
26:52 - a morgue scene. Why didn't they show another part of her hair, if you know what I mean.
27:51 - yep, there is another towel on her tits.
54:30 - good girl is captured and bondaged
57:00 - and rescued
1:00:22 - the zako's personal background
1:15:22 - two good zako women
1:15:50 - one of them is riddled with bullets
1:16:21 - and lying on the floor
1:21:23 - catfight with slow-mo
1:26:33 - surprisingly good scene

horatiojones80

Content Creator
haven't posted in a while but I might as well share some of my current favorite scenes

Show is Hannah, not sure what episode but here is the scene

Some arab looking milf tries to take some files away from the main character and gets shot, a few angles of her lying face down in the background, she has a nice butt

Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-37-37.png
Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-38-22.png

Another scene from the same show. Would be perfect if the camera wasn't fucking blurred

Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-36-22.png

From the movie, trancers III. A female zako tries to fight the hero in yoga pants and gets a sword through the stomach, she falls on her side. This is on Tubi and it happens near the end of the movie

Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-28-00.png

From the movie Rizen (2017), some evil guard gets shot by an evil scientist and falls face down wearing some tight blue pants. The main character pats down her backside, pulls an ID card out of her pocket and it is implied, takes her clothes (which is not shown) imagine how great it must have felt to slide her hand in her back pocket like that. What a gig. It's on Tubi and happens at exactly the 1:30:00 mark. If someone has an HD version of this scene I'd love that. VUDU doesn't fucking work for me and this movie might be too obscure to find through back channels

Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-49-26.png
Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-49-54.png
Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-50-45.png
Screenshot_2023-05-22_22-51-33.png

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
From the movie Rizen (2017), some evil guard gets shot by an evil scientist and falls face down wearing some tight blue pants. The main character pats down her backside, pulls an ID card out of her pocket and it is implied, takes her clothes (which is not shown) imagine how great it must have felt to slide her hand in her back pocket like that. What a gig. It's on Tubi and happens at exactly the 1:30:00 mark. If someone has an HD version of this scene I'd love that. VUDU doesn't fucking work for me and this movie might be too obscure to find through back channels
I forgot the name of the movie, but there was a scene with a blonde (I think) henchwoman, who was standing behind the man's back with a gun. She should kill him when he would do what her boss demanded to do, but he had a gun and killed her first. Her boss later found her body, she was sitting near the wall, he took the keys (if it were keys) from her cleavage and gone. If someone recognize the movie or TV show, please, tell its name.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
I forgot the name of the movie, but there was a scene with a blonde (I think) henchwoman, who was standing behind the man's back with a gun. She should kill him when he would do what her boss demanded to do, but he had a gun and killed her first. Her boss later found her body, she was sitting near the wall, he took the keys (if it were keys) from her cleavage and gone. If someone recognize the movie or TV show, please, tell its name.
Nice. I love that type of scenario, a bad girl gets taken out then someone feels her up for some item, preferably gives her a nice patdown. If I was going to do Zako RP that's the role I'd put myself in, not the hero who takes out the zako but some mope who comes in after and either has to clean up the scene or frisk the bad girl and feel her up. I'll keep an eye out for that scene for sure. I still really want to find an HD version of the Rizen. I finally got Vudu to work but it's also 720p. I guess I could rent it from Amazon but it's not worth it for that one scene. I'll keep an eye out for it on back channels. I just want to see if you see the fabric on her pants when she's getting patted down. Such a good scene.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
The one guy who really loves average looking girls in their underwear sorting drugs and getting shot should really love this.

1:25 and 1:45

One more movie like this. Unfortunately, the girls in the bikini aren't zako this time, but some of them died during a shootout.
17:34 - 22:31 - a big scene with them.
1:39:02- female zako to be shot
1:48:12 - suicide

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Nice. I love that type of scenario, a bad girl gets taken out then someone feels her up for some item, preferably gives her a nice patdown. If I was going to do Zako RP that's the role I'd put myself in, not the hero who takes out the zako but some mope who comes in after and either has to clean up the scene or frisk the bad girl and feel her up. I'll keep an eye out for that scene for sure. I still really want to find an HD version of the Rizen. I finally got Vudu to work but it's also 720p. I guess I could rent it from Amazon but it's not worth it for that one scene. I'll keep an eye out for it on back channels. I just want to see if you see the fabric on her pants when she's getting patted down. Such a good scene.
Give a look to this my post
There is a scene which you can like. 17:34 - 20:00 And you can turn on the auto-translated subtitles to understand what do they talking about. The scene is too quick, but it's something.

horatiojones80

Content Creator

Arr29

Videographer
This movie called Female fighting - 2016 (斗女 (2016)). But i can't find the full movie to watch. Please help me to find it.

61556.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.