wj1905

Master of this Domain
Sexy dominatrix demonesses from Charmed.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Sexy dominatrix demonesses from Charmed.

late Annie Wersching (Borg Queen from Star Trek Picard) was one of the Demonatrix very much to my surprise.

Icemantbi

Casual Client
This is finally out gonna watch it when I get the chance. Looks like a couple of the assassins are girls so I'm sure there could be some good fights int this.

Icemantbi

Casual Client
I don't think I saw anyone post this. But for me this is one of the best zako scenes on YouTube. It's basically streets of rage live action. The last part the hero faces Mona and Lisa and it's well done and I love how they have them wearing their mini dresses from the first SOR

Icemantbi

Casual Client
Here's a classic movie from the 90s with a great zako scene called Nemesis. I saw this when I was in my early teens. The beginning is the best part, especially the girl in the super short mini skirt. The bad guys get waxed first leaving the two babes to face the hero.l who end up getting blown away.

j12q

Writer
Videographer
Here's a classic movie from the 90s with a great zako scene called Nemesis. I saw this when I was in my early teens. The beginning is the best part, especially the girl in the super short mini skirt. The bad guys get waxed first leaving the two babes to face the hero.l who end up getting blown away.

which minute?

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone. I would like to present the latest movie. There are 17 scenes of killing soldiers here. Including two scenes with blood. I am waiting for your opinions. Also, I'd like to thank you all for buying my movies. Thanks to you, I was able to buy a better camera. And soon all movies will be in 4k. Video presentation coming soon.
I really hope that you will like this movie. As usuaI I leave a link to the channel and to the store.
You Tube:

Link to the Store:
Have a nice day and greetings to all

Abbbbbb

Avid Affiliate
There is a Chinese movie called 超能嗨戰隊(I don’t think they have English name). The movie is low quality it’s more like a college student coursework. The final fight of this movie, protagonists fight with villains and their minions. Some of the minions are girls. (They are obviously random-recruited college students) (To access movie, you can copy the name and Google it. It is on streaming platform IQIYI. Download needed.)
Btw, the main villains are also mostly girls, however, there are no post-KO scenes for them.
Another Btw, The English sub for this movie is definitely useless, maybe made by translation website
IMG_4217.png

IMG_4218.png

IMG_4220.png

j12q

Writer
Videographer
There is a Chinese movie called 超能嗨戰隊(I don’t think they have English name). The movie is low quality it’s more like a college student coursework. The final fight of this movie, protagonists fight with villains and their minions. Some of the minions are girls. (They are obviously random-recruited college students) (To access movie, you can copy the name and Google it. It is on streaming platform IQIYI. Download needed.)
Btw, the main villains are also mostly girls, however, there are no post-KO scenes for them.
Another Btw, The English sub for this movie is definitely useless, maybe made by translation website
View attachment 146069
View attachment 146070
View attachment 146071
is there a link to watch it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.