Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Looks like the lines between Live Action Zako and Video Game Zakos is going to get very blurry very soon. I mean this game looks totally realistic.

Environmentally, yes. But you can see the characters don't quite look the same. It's very hard to fake the way a person would move against a background that's designed to look like footage when you're dynamically generating it like this. One of the really smart moves they've done is blur out the heads, which both works because it's supposed to simulate headcam footage and lets them focus entirely on environment and player animations.

Honestly I'm not sold on it being fun? If you're using a M+K or controller, the aiming looks designed to be frustrating, and in vr I can't imagine the nausea. Plus headcam footage's fisheye effect is hard to handle looking at for a while. As a technical showcase, it's really interesting! Being able to generate that real looking graphics dynamically is pretty crazy. But I think the only reason it feels so real is because of the fisheye effect and the fact that we don't expect good detail out of headcam footage. It'd be like making a game that really looked like SD VHS home movies, just as long as you focused on the player and the environment. Nifty, and very impressive, but of limited viability for other ideas.

Luz

Swell Supporter
Female guard again neck breake:

Masked guards defeated in a fight:

Two guards getting knocked out:

One female and male guard defeated:

Luz

Swell Supporter
This video ist not on youtube anymore so here it is from another side:

Alexandr

Club Regular
I am glad to present you the new video Zako Cop 2. Sexy cop girl in uniform and tights without panties should please you). In the video you will see a lot of interesting falls. I neutralize the policewoman with a shocker and also take her prisoner, handcuff her to a chair, tie her legs and then kill her many times) My DeviantArt page: new video Zako Cop 2 by zil130 on DeviantArt
IMG20230419135443.jpg
IMG20230419141500.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20230419143036.jpg
    IMG20230419143036.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 151

Alex lee

Club Regular

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Man those masks are creepy.
Are they some sort of minion from some Sentai show , like the Shocker Combatwomen? Or their own creations?
naah bro, what matters in that series are the female-combatants.
Years ago some screenshots were uploaded here and there are nice scenes.

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Later, one of the Mighty Lady gang tries to infiltrate their ranks as they dress as a gang of nurses. Feels like a uniquely Japanese premise. They very quickly root her out, have a brief fight and then decide to ditch their scrubs for black leos, tights and combat boots. I will say up front that I like the outfits, just wish they were glossier, shinier.

They also 100% pay tribute to the 4th episode of Kamen Rider where the 4 female shockers encounter the Rider in the staircase and walk ominously in formation toward him.

The Lady proves to be a better fighter than all 4 of them, because isn't that the premise?View attachment 72782 View attachment 72783 View attachment 72784 View attachment 72785 View attachment 72786 View attachment 72787 View attachment 72788 View attachment 72789 View attachment 72790
For example, remember that old post about MIGHTY LADY...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.