They did it again. Akiba Maid War Ep7
Before the battle

Battle starts

And continues

And ends

Panda approves

As long as we can get more numbers, we can win this war! Quote from 1:48

Zako leader dies

It's similar to the Agent Aika anime, but for adults with gore with real murders and maids, I love this anime! I want to write to the creators of this anime to kill more maids and wear boots))

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Charmed season 3 episode 1 has a female court staff zako.
Court bailiffs were possessed by demons. Heroines fight with several possessed court bailiffs include a female.
View attachment 140623A random fighting scene
View attachment 140634
Eventually knocked out by a nice kick from heroine.
View attachment 140624
View attachment 140625
Demons then left the KOed mortal bodies.
View attachment 140627
However, after this, we can see she is still unconscious even the possession was end. Last appearance, main heroines walk over her.
View attachment 140626
Nice. A lot of good stuff in this scene. Love watching a leggy brunette knocked face down and forgotten about. Love the smug look on her face when she takes out the baton. Love the position she falls in two, with her leg cocked sideways a bit perfectly accentuating the curves of her butt. IS that a panty shot? Only a 1080P or greater widescreen version will allow us to tell. I'd love to be one of the male guards knocked out and fall face first into her mini skirt ass as a pillow

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Nice. A lot of good stuff in this scene. Love watching a leggy brunette knocked face down and forgotten about. Love the smug look on her face when she takes out the baton. Love the position she falls in two, with her leg cocked sideways a bit perfectly accentuating the curves of her butt. IS that a panty shot? Only a 1080P or greater widescreen version will allow us to tell. I'd love to be one of the male guards knocked out and fall face first into her mini skirt ass as a pillow
Do you mean the girl who was the first to die? It looks like they don't show their panties, which is a bit dissapointing. At least somebody will have a great opportunity to clean the territory.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Another good find (I guess...)

A movie called "Assault on Precinct 13" in 2005. A short clip about 3 undercover cops and 2 bad guys shot at each other after a drug deal gone bad. 2 cops (1 lady cop) was killed and both bad guys died in just 5 minutes.

The rest of the movie also feature a lot of Police/Special Force Zako where the surviving cop in this movie defend a police station from a bunch of corrupted officer, a few of the girl defending the station killed subsequently.....

This clips is when the 2 women trying to escape and later got executed by the bad guys

I think this is probably the only main stream american movie I can find that have as close to zako action after starwar and its TV shows.

Alexandr

Club Regular
IMG20221125163326.jpg
Dear friends, I am glad to present you a new "Red Zako Gun Fun" video". In it you will see a sexy costume with bare breasts. Lots of falls, unusual scenes, neutralization of the sentry, sexy boots and other things). My Deviant art page: New Red Zako Gun Fun video by zil130 on DeviantArt
IMG20221125164051.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice fight of one amazon defeating 5 others, pretty good choreography. Anyone knows what this is from?

I think this is probably the only main stream american movie I can find that have as close to zako action after starwar and its TV shows.
Are you kidding? This topic alone lists a ton more movies that came out well after 2005.
Just check for The Handler in this topic, which is full of sexy zakos

Speaking of the Handler, it appears it had a sequel? This is worth investigating, as bad as the movie was, it had some sexy zako fights.

Last edited:

SimulatedOunce

Avid Affiliate
Nice fight of one amazon defeating 5 others, pretty good choreography. Anyone knows what this is from?

From the film Warrioress. If I recall correctly, there are a few other (very brief) zako scenes and then a finale with the villainess.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
From the film Warrioress. If I recall correctly, there are a few other (very brief) zako scenes and then a finale with the villainess.
Thanks a lot, will try to download this!

Charmed season 3 episode 1 has a female court staff zako.
Court bailiffs were possessed by demons. Heroines fight with several possessed court bailiffs include a female.
Eventually knocked out by a nice kick from heroine.
Demons then left the KOed mortal bodies.
However, after this, we can see she is still unconscious even the possession was end. Last appearance, main heroines walk over her.

Well, they are the Charmed Ones, it's a rare thing when they actually save innocents. Those bailiffs were lucky they did not just decide they were beyond hope and blow them up with their vanquishing fireballs. :D

Found it!
Hotel Eleon 2 season ep2 (23) 3:00 timing

Actually they are not Zako , these two are just maids

That felt harsh, but then it turns out they just imagined that guy would kill them, LOL...

I haven't seen it yet, but based on the IMDB cast list Black Adam looks as though it has a few nameless female baddies. Mainly as uniformed soldiers or mercenaries. One of the actresses playing a helicopter pilot even has an Instagram post of her in costume saying how much fun she had getting blown up. Hopefully we are treated to many others biting the dust.
The movie was good, but no, black lady was the only female Intergang soldier we see at all. Adam crasher her copter into another one and then throws them at some jeeps. Movie is pretty enjoyable actually. But a HD rip has leaked on torrents already, you can find it everywhere, so no need to pay for it.

What as that one from?
And our heroes seem rather evil themselves, she had the busty blonde disarmed and still kicked her off the railing to her death.

So, this is how Chinese Resident Evil looks like.
Meet an evil boss and his bodyguards.
View attachment 140098
They aren't armed but do they really need to have guns?
They are briefly seen in some scenes, but they do nothing, so you can not scroll the whole movie.
And then
View attachment 140100
The others surrendered. Witness this great moment
View attachment 140101

At 1:17:30 the virus will be released and you can see them dying inside the room. Very briefly though.
The movie itself is here

Was the lady in red Ada Wong? Did they kill her too? Something tells me these guys are not the heroes but even worse villains...
Btw, chinese really steal every intellectual property they can. At 1:15: 20, they are using music from the Dark Knight. :D

Last edited:

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

Are you kidding? This topic alone lists a ton more movies that came out well after 2005.
Just check for The Handler in this topic, which is full of sexy zakos

Speaking of the Handler, it appears it had a sequel? This is worth investigating, as bad as the movie was, it had some sexy zako fights.
Well, by mainstream I mean movie or TV with A-Lister or well-known actors. I mean Laurance Fishburn and Ethan Hawk is quite popular...To some degree so did Maria Bello. Movie with a cast like that don't usually do film like this...

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
The movie was good, but no, black lady was the only female Intergang soldier we see at all. Adam crasher her copter into another one and then throws them at some jeeps. Movie is pretty enjoyable actually. But a HD rip has leaked on torrents already, you can find it everywhere, so no need to pay for it.
She's East Asian. There are at least two more in the scene with the fight in the staircase. Unfortunately their deaths are basically off screen.

ContraDZ

2D Artist
Another good find (I guess...)

A movie called "Assault on Precinct 13" in 2005. A short clip about 3 undercover cops and 2 bad guys shot at each other after a drug deal gone bad. 2 cops (1 lady cop) was killed and both bad guys died in just 5 minutes.

The rest of the movie also feature a lot of Police/Special Force Zako where the surviving cop in this movie defend a police station from a bunch of corrupted officer, a few of the girl defending the station killed subsequently.....

This clips is when the 2 women trying to escape and later got executed by the bad guys

Another movie that has action zako, if you count this movie as mainstream movie

(Is this american movie?)

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Nice find. It's a video game inspired infamous disaster of a film which came out in the mid 2000s. However I never knew it had nameless female cannon fodder. In fact two appear to actually be bumped off permanently. Albeit without any blood effects.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

Another movie that has action zako, if you count this movie as mainstream movie

(Is this american movie?)

AS I mentioned, the definition I am going on for what is "Mainstream" is that it has to have some sort of A-Lister or well known actor in it, and usually shown in Theatre or on TV.

I don't know anyone in the "Dead or Alive" movie except Holly Vallance, and that is mostly because I am in Australia and she was quite big in Australia back in the early 2000 as a singer, I would say this movie is a B-movie, but my standard may not be the same as yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Tako

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.