Alexandr

Club Regular
,Woooow!!!😍
b8389b504fc2d562c4b8e529a21190ef77c66c45.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Busty big punk girl with an axe trying to kill two guys chained together. Anyone knows what movie this is from?

A good Annabelle's fantasies one, with sexy miniskirt-wearing soldier girls being shot one by one and ending up in sexy dead poses.

Last edited:

luciasmalfoy9999

Potential Patron
Busty big punk girl with an axe trying to kill two guys chained together. Anyone knows what movie this is from?

A good Annabelle's fantasies one, with sexy miniskirt-wearing soldier girls being shot one by one and ending up in sexy dead poses.
I am pretty that first clip is from Hap and Leonard. It’s a show with like 2 seasons.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So, seems Violent Night has at least two female henchwomen on the naughty list, and the blonde one is likely chocked to death by Santa with some garlands...

Also, have not see anyone mention it yet, but Avatar has quite a few zakos too - among the humans transferred to a na'vi body, there are at least two women, one with some really cool tattoos. Both get killed by Ney'tiri, one getting shot in the side and the other in the head with arrows. It seems the company can re-create them or maybe they were using avatars, as at least one of them dies in an earlier scene too but returns.

Threshold​

So a box cutter stab is cause for insta-death? Felt kinda unrealistic.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Dear friends, I have a new video for you) In this video I will neutralize a Nazi girl. In this video you will see a lot of falls, and most importantly, this video will appeal to fans of tights and naked female legs in tights) After the fall, I take off her boots and look at her legs. You will also see pussy shooting and sword strikes)
IMG20221223144200.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20221223145310.jpg
    IMG20221223145310.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG20221223143432.jpg
    IMG20221223143432.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 235

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
I'm currently watching the new The Witcher: Blood Origin . It's quite pants and wouldn't give it the time of day otherwise. However just one episode in and almost every fight scene involving fatalities so far has had villainous nameless female goons biting the dust.

Might do a proper summary if I get through the show and assuming more enemy women pop up.

tzarm

Avid Affiliate
I'm currently watching the new The Witcher: Blood Origin . It's quite pants and wouldn't give it the time of day otherwise. However just one episode in and almost every fight scene involving fatalities so far has had villainous nameless female goons biting the dust.

Might do a proper summary if I get through the show and assuming more enemy women pop up.
what are the goons wearing and are they attractive?

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
what are the goons wearing and are they attractive?
There was one scene there one Zako was unmasked and she was pretty cute, most other scenes involve Zako in heavy armour, so not really attractive and ,as I remember only 2-4 scenes where we can actually see their faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.