Uncleyarros

Vivacious Visitor

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Reposting from my board

A lot of stunt shows (and musicals) that include live evil babes.
I always enjoy them because the "live" aspect of the show makes it unique and special.

A lot of superhero (especially batman) shows have evil babes in them. But sadly a lot of the better shows are old and with quality recordings.

Some examples:

Batman Forever Stunt Show (Riddler henchwomen)

Batman Forever (Two-Face henchwoman)

Batman and Robin (Poison Ivy)

Batman and Robin (Catwoman and henchwomen)
Batman & Catwoman Live Show at Sunway KL

Batman and Robin
Movie World Gold Coast 2004

Batman
PEPSI Batman & Robin

Justice League: A Pair of Jokers (Harley Quin henchgirls
Justice League: A Pair of Jokers. Part 1 of 3
Justice League: A Pair of Jokers. Part 2 of 3

Captain Harlock (Trailer)
舞台「キャプテンハーロック 次元航海」大阪公演CM 2

I have a whole list of stage shows/musicals/dance chogreographies that involve evil babes (usually played by the backup dancers). but i'm not sure if they should be included in this "stunt show" thread.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

I have a whole list of stage shows/musicals/dance chogreographies that involve evil babes (usually played by the backup dancers). but i'm not sure if they should be included in this "stunt show" thread.
Oh, there's a recording of that harlock one! That caught my eye a long time ago because the mazones were specifically the prettiest members of the cast. I wonder if that gets showcased.

You will need to join their Patreon as a $20 member, their movie is quite exclusive, and you can't see them anywhere..
what's the patreon? Also, Patreons seem to be where the 'oh man' niche stuff is ending up. That and custom onlyfans/manyvids, I guess.

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
Oh, there's a recording of that harlock one! That caught my eye a long time ago because the mazones were specifically the prettiest members of the cast. I wonder if that gets showcased.
Mhmm, I seem to remember seeing an image of just the Mazone somewhere and was quite enthused.
Any insights where one might find the recording? The link to what I presume was the respective website is dead.

This is their twitter I believe.

Dead links:

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

what's the patreon? Also, Patreons seem to be where the 'oh man' niche stuff is ending up. That and custom onlyfans/manyvids, I guess.
They have a website you can buy video from, but if I remember correctly, this movie, along with the entire line of Spy Game series are custom commissioned by someone, they weren't allowed to sell them publicly on their website or something like that.

And I don't see any of their movie on free online platform, probably they are still a small producer, and their work has not been noticed yet.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
They have a website you can buy video from, but if I remember correctly, this movie, along with the entire line of Spy Game series are custom commissioned by someone, they weren't allowed to sell them publicly on their website or something like that.
No, no way Harlock is any kind of custom commission. It looks exactly like a community theatre production.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Reposting from my board

A lot of stunt shows (and musicals) that include live evil babes.
I always enjoy them because the "live" aspect of the show makes it unique and special.

A lot of superhero (especially batman) shows have evil babes in them. But sadly a lot of the better shows are old and with quality recordings.

Some examples:

Batman Forever Stunt Show (Riddler henchwomen)

Batman Forever (Two-Face henchwoman)

Batman and Robin (Poison Ivy)

Batman and Robin (Catwoman and henchwomen)
Batman & Catwoman Live Show at Sunway KL

Batman and Robin
Movie World Gold Coast 2004

Batman
PEPSI Batman & Robin

Justice League: A Pair of Jokers (Harley Quin henchgirls
Justice League: A Pair of Jokers. Part 1 of 3
Justice League: A Pair of Jokers. Part 2 of 3

Love it; and please show the one with background dancers, some time they have amazing design and it would be a shame to not see them :D

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain

FILM HOT !!! KHUSUS 18​

fight : 35:12
fight 2: 1:02:51

Film Jadul Indonesia Barry Prima pull movie​

fight : 41:12

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.