Pangcake22

Club Regular
Thanks! I just did some quick screencaps - I aim to watch the whole movie some day and take a lot more caps. :) That movie is full of very sexy ladies in great skimpy form-fitting armor. Rare thing these days in cinema...

What is the name of the movie? And is the villainess superhuman? She has ridiculously great strength.
The actress Cory Everson started her career as a bodybuilder before signed on to movies. She also met her end after a fight in Double Impact.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
The actress Cory Everson started her career as a bodybuilder before signed on to movies. She also met her end after a fight in Double Impact.

She also play a Amazon in the Show Lois and Clark to be easily beat up by Lois

2017-09-05 (1).png 2017-09-05 (3).png 2017-09-05 (14).png 2017-09-05 (15).png 2017-09-05 (16).png 2017-09-05 (18).png 2017-09-05 (19).png 2017-09-05 (22).png

knightleynet

Avid Affiliate
Anyone knows the title or who made this?

That woman is named Angel the Dreamgirl. She is an adult film actress. It's rare she does videos like that, so it must have been a custom someone ordered. That's all I can help you with. If you just search her various stores maybe you can find it somewhere, but my guess is it's a private custom someone released a part of. Who knows though. I will say it looks like younger her, so it's possibly from a while back, but with makeup nowadays I can't be sure lol.

EDIT: After a quick search it seems the title is "244 The Detective Kate: On the trail her suspect" and it can be found for sale in Angel the Dreamgirl's Clips4Sale store. I don't have time to look for a free source, but at least that gives you a start. Good luck!

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
So I can guess what's going on in that group, which is... disarmingly massive for how niche of a thing this thing is in english, but just to be sure:

When there's a thread, like say, this one, where there's one actual post and every other post is something that translates to 'begging,' it's someone going "yo I got this thing, hit me up if you want this thing' right?

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter
That woman is named Angel the Dreamgirl. She is an adult film actress. It's rare she does videos like that, so it must have been a custom someone ordered. That's all I can help you with. If you just search her various stores maybe you can find it somewhere, but my guess is it's a private custom someone released a part of. Who knows though. I will say it looks like younger her, so it's possibly from a while back, but with makeup nowadays I can't be sure lol.

EDIT: After a quick search it seems the title is "244 The Detective Kate: On the trail her suspect" and it can be found for sale in Angel the Dreamgirl's Clips4Sale store. I don't have time to look for a free source, but at least that gives you a start. Good luck!
Thanks for the info.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
They didn't upload it there, unless they've set some videos to private and I didn't know motherless could do that. I wish they would share, as they seem to be willing to show pictures of it so privacy can't be too much of a concern and I genuinely love the voices. But if they don't wish to, that's okay too. It's their video.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
OK, my computer is being a little slow today, so I'm going to show 1-2 scenes at a time.

Double Take (2006)

Part 1: The Warehouse Scene
View attachment 4608View attachment 4609View attachment 4610View attachment 4611
View attachment 4612View attachment 4613View attachment 4614View attachment 4615

Clip: http://www.mediafire.com/?ycj2bqnkx3drgvw

Also, the director of Double Take is making a new movie/web series called "The Spy Master's Apprentice" that will feature a bevy of female henchmen, minions, etc... Different outfits, white shirts or blouses, black skirts, and black boots.

He is taking donations to get this movie completed. Go here Spy Master's Apprentice-Web Series | Indiegogo and if you contribute $35 or more, you get a YouTube link to bonus scenes and alternate scenes that aren't in Double Take (and I cannot show you). There's also a trailer for the new movie, and you get a few quick scenes with the henchbabes.

I remember that Brendan Maguire made a trailer for Double Take 2 (before he renamed it to Spy Master's Apprentice.) It was titled "Double Take 2 Trailer" Does anyone still have a copy of that trailer? There's a necksnap there by a man to a female agent in the woods that I still remember and would like to see again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.