wj1905

Master of this Domain
It seems I still cannot attach images (and can only post from chrome), really wish these website issues were fixed.
Anyway, the 2003 Sumuru movie, check it out if you can. Has some great amazon/cultist space babes in what is a mix of medieval armor and modern clothes.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
It seems I still cannot attach images (and can only post from chrome), really wish these website issues were fixed.
Anyway, the 2003 Sumuru movie, check it out if you can. Has some great amazon/cultist space babes in what is a mix of medieval armor and modern clothes.
I remember that movie. The 2 factions of women warriors clad in different color of armors. I was only able to find a condensed version online. At 10:29, one of the Queen's guard went down and at 12:19 the Queen fights her rival ending with her rival's demise.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Can someone help me remembering an Amazon Warriors video? Sadly, even they do not have a list of their older work on their website, and the few file sharing places that have the videos don't have them either.
I cannot recall the title, only that it was about an ambush - the topless amazons and their armored leader get ambushed in the woods by the bra-wearing ones, and they all get riddled by arrows, then get a mercy killing by sword or spear . They have many such videos, of course, the reason I remember this one is that at the end, they strip the bodies of their armor and weapons, and then roll them off the hill to a ditch, forming a nice bodypile. If anyone can share this or just tell me the title so I can look for it, it would be appreciated.

I remember that movie. The 2 factions of women warriors clad in different color of armors. I was only able to find a condensed version online. At 10:29, one of the Queen's guard went down and at 12:19 the Queen fights her rival ending with her rival's demise.

Yeah it is mostly the Queen's guards who die in this - shot by bullets and crossbow bolts - the rival priestess' soldiers only get killed in the sacrifice scene - one gets eaten by the giant terrible CGI snake for example.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
The youtube video does not include clips that show that some of the henchwomen - the short redheaded one especially - wear no bra under those collar-cape tops. ;)

I think it was "Forest battle"
Thanks! Sadly, cannot find anything on it, not even photos or screenshots anymore.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Thanks! Sadly, cannot find anything on it, not even photos or screenshots anymore.
I found this list in Buck's blog
And some stills from the video you mentioned.
I loved Talanis in it, like in every other video with her.
5.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
The youtube video does not include clips that show that some of the henchwomen - the short redheaded one especially - wear no bra under those collar-cape tops. ;)
She's wearing a bra in this trailer, but some of them didn't wear bra when they was seducting that guy.
Here some more links but with worst quality

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I found this list in Buck's blog
And some stills from the video you mentioned.
I loved Talanis in it, like in every other video with her.
5.jpg
Thanks for the pics! So at least I know this indeed exists and the name is just "The Battle".
Which one is Talanis? I wish they would have credits that show each girl when they list their names. They used to have actress galleries on their site too way back then.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the pics! So at least I know this indeed exists and the name is just "The Battle".
Which one is Talanis? I wish they would have credits that show each girl when they list their names. They used to have actress galleries on their site too way back then.
The one with a necklace and jewellery on her right arm
5.jpg

You can know who is who if you showed enough movies with them and especially if that are short movies with a few actresses.

zakomako

Potential Patron
Underworld Evolution had a pretty great zako scene where Selene defeats two weak female vampires.

And there's a follow up scene where the bodies of the defeated zakos are carried down by their ex-lover/master.

Trigger Warning for Blood, nudity.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Always loved this scene. One of my most favourite examples. I also like the fact that if you slow the play down at about 0.37 you can see the blonde is played by a stunt woman just before and as her head smashes into the wall. Then back to the actress again as she lands dead.

Fyi The Gray Man Netflix release has a number of female goons whom are dispatched in surprising fashion. Unfortunately the site here appears to be having some issues so I can't post screen shots. Might do a quick (spoiler hidden) written post summarising that example if the image posting is still not working.

Last edited:

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Can someone help me remembering an Amazon Warriors video? Sadly, even they do not have a list of their older work on their website, and the few file sharing places that have the videos don't have them either.
I cannot recall the title, only that it was about an ambush - the topless amazons and their armored leader get ambushed in the woods by the bra-wearing ones, and they all get riddled by arrows, then get a mercy killing by sword or spear . They have many such videos, of course, the reason I remember this one is that at the end, they strip the bodies of their armor and weapons, and then roll them off the hill to a ditch, forming a nice bodypile. If anyone can share this or just tell me the title so I can look for it, it would be appreciated.

Yeah it is mostly the Queen's guards who die in this - shot by bullets and crossbow bolts - the rival priestess' soldiers only get killed in the sacrifice scene - one gets eaten by the giant terrible CGI snake for example.

The Queen's guard does take the brunt of the death count. Her 2nd in command had one of the better death as she was struck in the heart and did have a little bit of speech before dying next 2 other dead guards. The rival priestess did have 1 of her soldiers getting brain busted and another shot in the heart by the Queen. I did a little more searching and was able to find it on youtube.

Last edited:

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Well, I can get a China Telcom phone, I just don't want to do it (In fact if I wanted, I can open one in China as I, along with many HKer have home in China, the problem is I don't want to have my ID associate with these type of content, who knows what or when the Chinese government is going to come down with a giant ban hammer on this and if that happens (which is very likely) you don't want them having your ID number.....
I will say the risk is extremely remote because they are after the big fishes and we are the smallest fish at the bottom of the chain. If you are really concerned, stay with the HK mobile company, making it a cross boarder case for the prosecutors in China . Of course this won't stop them from catching you, but the cost and time will be so excessive and could never be justified. Remember, these are just grey area (unless you have other interests). Why is it ok to broadcast female zako slaughter on TV/Movie but is against the law to watch these in a private video at home?

WarToad

Avid Affiliate
Always loved this scene. One of my most favourite examples. I also like the fact that if you slow the play down at about 0.37 you can see the blonde is played by a stunt woman just before and as her head smashes into the wall. Then back to the actress again as she lands dead.

Fyi The Gray Man Netflix release has a number of female goons whom are dispatched in surprising fashion. Unfortunately the site here appears to be having some issues so I can't post screen shots. Might do a quick (spoiler hidden) written post summarising that example if the image posting is still not working.
Just saw the movie, dunno if i missed something but never actually got to see them in action which is quite a shame. I only spotted 2 and all they were doing was guard action. Guessing they died from the rpg explosion but its not like you ever get to see it. Always get annoyed with action movies wherein theres already a female protagonist but barely any female goons. Figured there wouldve been a fight between the female guards and ana de armas but nothing ever happened. Quite a shame

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Just saw the movie, dunno if i missed something but never actually got to see them in action which is quite a shame. I only spotted 2 and all they were doing was guard action. Guessing they died from the rpg explosion but its not like you ever get to see it. Always get annoyed with action movies wherein theres already a female protagonist but barely any female goons. Figured there wouldve been a fight between the female guards and ana de armas but nothing ever happened. Quite a shame

Pretty much.

We only see the female tech workers get blasted when Ana de Armas fires the RPG into their HQ.

These are the long haired ones sitting down (number 2 and 4 from the front) and the top right standing up. Top right (cast listed as 'Lead Hansen Tech') is meant to be a woman I think but is not actually played by one. The character had a few lines and the voice tone gave it away. Confirmed when I checked the cast list.

Number 2 in this image I think is the one listed as Elena. The actress on Instagram was making puns about having a blast and being blasted on set.

GM01.JPG

The two combatant females are played by stunt women one of whom played clone and stormtroopers in the recent Obi Wan series. The other I believe is played by Amy Sturdivant based on what I could see. Watched the scene again and they are definitely meant to get bumped off when the rocket hits but we don't actually see it sadly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.