Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Can somebody reupload this pictures? I have some troubles with DA (I think it's pictures from DeviantArt you discuss) and can't see them.

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
I think we will never get this film. Don't worry guys, these girls don't wear boots, it's not so interesting :))) If there was such a movie with girls in boots, it would be a shame not to get it :)
That film is similar to this one: Female combatants | MOTHERLESS.COM ™

so, I think it would be interesting to see it.
The person who can get the video is her, who uploaded the images: forishome forishome

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
I remember that Brendan Maguire made a trailer for Double Take 2 (before he renamed it to Spy Master's Apprentice.) It was titled "Double Take 2 Trailer" Does anyone still have a copy of that trailer? There's a necksnap there by a man to a female agent in the woods that I still remember and would like to see again :)
Here is :

Trailer for Spy Master Web Series.mp4

Anyone got more than the trailer ?

SX 7

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Here is :

Trailer for Spy Master Web Series.mp4

Anyone got more than the trailer ?

SX 7
Hi Secteur-X7, ah thanks but sadly no this isn't it. The scene I mentioned isn't here in the trailer. This is the new trailer when the movie was already renamed to "Spy Master's Apprentice." He made a previous trailer titled "Double Take 2" which had this specific part which is around 10 seconds long:

"A female agent wearing an open jacket with a red blouse (probably red color not sure) is patrolling the woods. Suddenly a man jumps down from one of the trees, land behind her and grabs her cheeks. Her eyes and mouth open wide in shock as the man first turns her neck to her left before jerking it hard to her right, thus snapping her neck. She then falls out of frame.

It's too bad i didn't save the trailer before or kept a screenshot. Possible could have helping in searching for this trailer now :)

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Hi Secteur-X7, ah thanks but sadly no this isn't it. The scene I mentioned isn't here in the trailer. This is the new trailer when the movie was already renamed to "Spy Master's Apprentice." He made a previous trailer titled "Double Take 2" which had this specific part which is around 10 seconds long:

"A female agent wearing an open jacket with a red blouse (probably red color not sure) is patrolling the woods. Suddenly a man jumps down from one of the trees, land behind her and grabs her cheeks. Her eyes and mouth open wide in shock as the man first turns her neck to her left before jerking it hard to her right, thus snapping her neck. She then falls out of frame.

It's too bad i didn't save the trailer before or kept a screenshot. Possible could have helping in searching for this trailer now :)
Oh, did nt have heard about that before !
A shame all that stuff has disapeared ....

DPW67

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, did nt have heard about that before !
A shame all that stuff has disapeared ....
It's strange that the producer deleted everything. I bought the original Double Take video and now can't find it, as well as all the extras. The trailer for the 'Spy Master Apprentice' seemed to have a lot of extras and cast. Odd that it just disappeared and was never completed. No trace of it. Just vanished.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
It's strange that the producer deleted everything. I bought the original Double Take video and now can't find it, as well as all the extras. The trailer for the 'Spy Master Apprentice' seemed to have a lot of extras and cast. Odd that it just disappeared and was never completed. No trace of it. Just vanished.
Don't know about the rest but you can find the original Double Take here:

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
I think we will never get this film. Don't worry guys, these girls don't wear boots, it's not so interesting :))) If there was such a movie with girls in boots, it would be a shame not to get it :)
Chinese fetish usually don't wear boots.

For whatever reason their fetish usually involved Pantyhose and High Heels.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Chinese fetish usually don't wear boots.

For whatever reason their fetish usually involved Pantyhose and High Heels.
I have seen a lot of Chinese firms who are very fond of filming the fetish of boots and pantyhose. Moreover, boots are always removed from strangled or shot girls, then pantyhose or stockings can be removed.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
I have seen a lot of Chinese firms who are very fond of filming the fetish of boots and pantyhose. Moreover, boots are always removed from strangled or shot girls, then pantyhose or stockings can be removed.
Well, i am not saying Chinese Fetish did not involve boots. You are going to find boots fetish from Chinese creator, but they are not as many as Heels. I am saying most of those fetish video have them in heel. Chinese (and Japanese alike) for whatever reason like women in Heels more than Women in boots.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
This scene is really good. I love the positions the women fall in, and the evil soldier girl has a really sexy voice. Anyone know where I can find an HD version? Also looking at the basic plot of this show (female dominated society of witches) this looks like a show worth screening for zako scenes. I don't have the attention span to watch TV shows but if someone does, I think it might be worth looking into.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
This scene is really good. I love the positions the women fall in, and the evil soldier girl has a really sexy voice. Anyone know where I can find an HD version? Also looking at the basic plot of this show (female dominated society of witches) this looks like a show worth screening for zako scenes. I don't have the attention span to watch TV shows but if someone does, I think it might be worth looking into.
I can give you a link to a slav site. You can watch this show in English by choosing the rightest option Оригинал
But there is annoying advertisement. It can be loud and sometimes it cover part of the screen.
The scene starts somewhere at 24:00

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.