wj1905

Master of this Domain
Cute henchwomen in the terribly low budget The Wonderful Land of Oz movie.
General Jinjur and her all-female Army of Revolt try to topple the Scarecrow!
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 21-39-46 The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969).png Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 21-40-07 The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969).png Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 21-40-20 The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969).png Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 21-40-41 The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969).png Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 21-40-49 The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969).png Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 21-41-26 The Wonderful Land of Oz (1969).png

mr. Pickles kill spy girl:)

Nice, but this is not live action, though...

In my casual strolling of old Hong Kong movie, I came up with this unusual "Kill Them All" Kill Bill style movie, but a bit campy.

It have a lot of kills on Male/Female Assassin send to kill the Triad boss.

I am surprised that I haven't seen this before (Again, I am living in Hong Kong but this movie is made before I was born)

This is the movie, I highly recommend

Okay this was hilarious. Dropping her headfirst into a barrel is silly enough, but then dropping a rat AND a cat... I expected him to drop a dog after it too. :D
Is this really a Hong Kong movie? It has quite a lot of caucasians.

Last edited:

Alexandr

Club Regular
Cute henchwomen in the terribly low budget The Wonderful Land of Oz movie.
General Jinjur and her all-female Army of Revolt try to topple the Scarecrow!
View attachment 134974View attachment 134975View attachment 134971View attachment 134970View attachment 134972View attachment 134973

Nice, but this is not live action, though...

Okay this was hilarious. Dropping her headfirst into a barrel is silly enough, but then dropping a rat AND a cat... I expected him to drop a dog after it too. :D
Is there something going on with the girls in this Wonderful Land of Oz movie?

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

lol, yeah, I was laughing so hard when I watch the man handle the hencewoman. Dropping her in the bin head first is really hilarious (Considering he just dispatched the guy before with a necksnap) and then somehow he can found a mice (in a cage) and a cat in the construction site is just crazy. I don't know if she was killed tho, as I never saw her in the movie again. But man, you need to say her leg in pantyhose sticking out the entire scene is hot. Shame she was not in heel....

Yeah, I also have the same question, it is way too many white guy (or girl) for it to be Hong Kong Movie, turns out the director (Very famous Hong Kong director now teaching in Hong Kong Film academy) were into this kind of stuff, there are like 7 caucasians in this movie, all other are hong kong local

This is the director

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Not exactly a traditional zako, but certainly a small time badgirl.

The Palermo Connection 1989 - Tiziana Stella 13 mb

I rarely wax poetic, preferring to allow my clips to do the talking. But I'll make an exception for this early favorite from way back in the 90's.

A tepid thriller about a New York politician biffing with the Neapolitan mafia over drug legalization wasn't the sort of thing a young Drizzt was that interested in, but there was this alluring Italian girl the hero kept glimpsing.

Who was she? A love interest? A source of info? A murderous femme fatale?

Finally, she invited the hero to follow her to a changing cabin on the beach, where she bared her really fake breasts, obviously expecting him to fall for this blatant blackmail trap.

Instead, he smirked and closed the door. Imagining her shock and indignation at being so casually rejected (and possibly punished by her mafia bosses) fueled some fantasies at the time.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Sexy burglar lady only wearing panties gets killed by evil genie (she and her friends just broke into the home of an old woman and murdered her, releasing the genie).

International Khiladi​

Some have the fights in HD ?
FIGHT 1 : 20:23
FIGHT 2: 1:52:49
FIGHT 3: 1:58:02

Wow, those ladies were hot, pretty athletic and rather effective for henchwomen! The 'hero' was the asshole there, breaking the blonde's neck, when the girls could have easily killed him beforehand but did not do so, such escalation of violence was uncalled for. I liked that the other two clearly cared about their friend, based on their expressions.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Sexy burglar lady only wearing panties gets killed by evil genie (she and her friends just broke into the home of an old woman and murdered her, releasing the genie).

Wow, those ladies were hot, pretty athletic and rather effective for henchwomen! The 'hero' was the asshole there, breaking the blonde's neck, when the girls could have easily killed him beforehand but did not do so, such escalation of violence was uncalled for. I liked that the other two clearly cared about their friend, based on their expressions.
one wrestlers is Lady Victoria.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
I’m looking for a custom live action video that circulated here for a bit, I think it was Dark Rooms? Had a guy in a cowboy hat and like two or more other people fighting a bunch of bikini-clad women wearing masquerade or carnival masks. There was a lot of emphasis on shooting/stabbing the zako in the pussy, if I remember correctly. I feel like it might have been posted here at one point, but it’s probably been a long while and too deep already to dig through.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
lol, yeah, I was laughing so hard when I watch the man handle the hencewoman. Dropping her in the bin head first is really hilarious (Considering he just dispatched the guy before with a necksnap) and then somehow he can found a mice (in a cage) and a cat in the construction site is just crazy. I don't know if she was killed tho, as I never saw her in the movie again. But man, you need to say her leg in pantyhose sticking out the entire scene is hot. Shame she was not in heel....

Yeah, I also have the same question, it is way too many white guy (or girl) for it to be Hong Kong Movie, turns out the director (Very famous Hong Kong director now teaching in Hong Kong Film academy) were into this kind of stuff, there are like 7 caucasians in this movie, all other are hong kong local

This is the director

oh yeah, I checked, Godfrey Ho is the king of Hong Kong schlock. :)
Btw, the bald bearded guy in red he kills beforehand is basically Lenin as a henchman. :D

Is there something going on with the girls in this Wonderful Land of Oz movie?
I don't know, sadly was not able to find it for download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.