Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Jacky in the Kingdom of Women (aka: Jacky au royaume des filles; aka: Jacky im Königreich der Frauen)
A french comedy about a country, where women rule and men have to obey.
Although having a lot of potential, I found only 3 short scenes:

Jacky Königreich der Frauen (German)

@23:00
View attachment 116711
Probably just for fun, the female general shoots one of her female soldier.

@41:20
View attachment 116712
The male hero shoots 3 female soldiers

@1:16:28
View attachment 116713
Unfortunately a very short scene, where the people (mostly men) rush into the palace and kill 2 female soldiers.
This "revolution fight" has so much more potential, but there is unfortunately only this short shooting scene
that is disappointing. when a faction dominates a nation or region and part of the story is revolution (hunger games, original star wars trilogy, etc.), you would think there would be a lot of slaughtering of generic soldiers. and from what is implied about this film, women are the dominating faction. which means realistically, a lot of female corpses. great potential, disappointing final product.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
that is disappointing. when a faction dominates a nation or region and part of the story is revolution (hunger games, original star wars trilogy, etc.), you would think there would be a lot of slaughtering of generic soldiers. and from what is implied about this film, women are the dominating faction. which means realistically, a lot of female corpses. great potential, disappointing final product.
It's a comedy... the point is the joke not the action, sadly for us

meditions

Casual Client
s
It's a comedy... the point is the joke not the action, sadly for us

First off thanks MMP for posting the scenes. I do agree it was disappointing in some ways. That end scene could have been really cool but too bad it was limited to the two soldiers at the beginning. Sadly it is quick and we don't even get a good look at them before their dispatched.

On another note, as a follow up to AM-500s post of the henchwomen scenes, I found the movie one of the the videos is from. It is called "Some Girls Do".

The bad guy has a group of sexy henchwomen guards. The women have had "artificial brains" installed and they are basically robots. They also have "off switches" on their necks so they can be controlled.

In a cool scene at 1:08 the good guy is in a bedroom getting romantic with one of the non-robot henchwomen. One of the sexy robot guards is stationed in the hall. The hero apparently needs a plan to later to get past her so he claims the guard was spying on them. The woman goes out, confronts the guard and then casually reaches off and hits her off switch. She then returns to the man and tells him "I switched her off".

Later, at the 1:11.15 mark as the man escapes he stops to check on the guard who is still motionless leaned back against the wall. He checks on her including taking a look at her switch and then moves on leaving her switched off.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
s

First off thanks MMP for posting the scenes. I do agree it was disappointing in some ways. That end scene could have been really cool but too bad it was limited to the two soldiers at the beginning. Sadly it is quick and we don't even get a good look at them before their dispatched.

On another note, as a follow up to AM-500s post of the henchwomen scenes, I found the movie one of the the videos is from. It is called "Some Girls Do".

The bad guy has a group of sexy henchwomen guards. The women have had "artificial brains" installed and they are basically robots. They also have "off switches" on their necks so they can be controlled.

In a cool scene at 1:08 the good guy is in a bedroom getting romantic with one of the non-robot henchwomen. One of the sexy robot guards is stationed in the hall. The hero apparently needs a plan to later to get past her so he claims the guard was spying on them. The woman goes out, confronts the guard and then casually reaches off and hits her off switch. She then returns to the man and tells him "I switched her off".

Later, at the 1:11.15 mark as the man escapes he stops to check on the guard who is still motionless leaned back against the wall. He checks on her including taking a look at her switch and then moves on leaving her switched off.

There is also a very brief view of a female robot falling at the background at 1:23:37 with another already lying down further away.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Thanks so much! You are awesome. That video is an upgrade in video quality from previous clips and other sources that circulate around.

I still want to see a better quality copy of that movie, but I can't order the one that is in HD available in Japan. (as noted on page 81 of this thread)

Last edited:

WJ19-05

Casual Client
27 min later, I'll keep it up for a week.
You are awesome, thanks!

Found few interesting links on henchwomen on YouTube:

Come on, did you not recognize the first one? I thought that show was pretty famous. Kinda like Lara Croft as a TV show. Tia Carrere is hot.

By the way,i found a surprising,

Run a search next time, I posted the whole henchwomen scene just a few pages ago.

An unfortunately unsuccessful assassination attempt on those three evil hags... :D Seriously the "heroes" on Charmed are some of the most horrible people I have ever seen, even to each other. I mean here they are being shot at but they still shriek at each other about whose fault this is. :D

So I stumbled on this. This is a updated version of Target: Terror game called

"Target: Terror Gold"

My question is that. Are the video files within has much more better quality compared to the Wii version?

Unfortunately it seems this is a literal giant game console for very rich fans of this game...
So unlikely this will be ripped as you would need to buy this huge thing for it.

Last edited:

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter
Unfortunately it seems this is a literal giant game console for very rich fans of this game...

So unlikely this will be ripped as you would need to buy this huge thing for it.
I looked around and found this.

Someone was able to upload the whole Arcade game into PC, and can only played on Linux, I think.

burom

Master of this Domain
I looked around and found this.

Someone was able to upload the whole Arcade game into PC, and can only played on Linux, I think.
I downloaded it and extracted the VMWare image, the video files are in some unknown format (.rta); not sure if they're any higher resolution than the ones ripped from the Wii version.

Edit: I can't remember if they were obfuscated or if I just forgot the last time, but I've got the sound files from this version added to the video file dump from the Wii version.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I downloaded it and extracted the VMWare image, the video files are in some unknown format (.rta); not sure if they're any higher resolution than the ones ripped from the Wii version.

Edit: I can't remember if they were obfuscated or if I just forgot the last time, but I've got the sound files from this version added to the video file dump from the Wii version.

Try using this to rip the video files:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.