Drizzt78

Club Regular
Amazon ladies getting killed then stripped of armor. Pretty bad swordplay, but nice effects and boobs.

Anyone recognizes what movies these are from?
First one is "sexy latin amazons". Would be interested in the clip without the watermark.

Second one has a bunch. I recognize "Savannah", a fetish actress in a lot of productions (mostly Susyfight). Some of the films that follow are "Nemesis 1", "Baytown Outlaws" and... some movie with multiple EB's abusing people in a motel?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Bangladesh movie

action1 39:04
action2 45:53
action3 :1:57:57

These indian movies sure have a lot of overweight ladies...
So I assume this is some prison exploitation movie? They sure like getting their own henchwomen killed when they even have them fight among each other. Also man it is hard to tell these characters apart. At the end one of the guys is practically fighting himself, another dude dressed the same way, same mustache, same colored clothing...
And did they really steal the Mortal Kombat theme too? :D
First one is "sexy latin amazons". Would be interested in the clip without the watermark.

Second one has a bunch. I recognize "Savannah", a fetish actress in a lot of productions (mostly Susyfight). Some of the films that follow are "Nemesis 1", "Baytown Outlaws" and... some movie with multiple EB's abusing people in a motel?
Thanks, I recognized Baytown Outlaws. Will have to check Nemesis. What does "EB" stand for?
I was mostly curious about the one before Baytown Outlaws, where the bad girls get blown up in a gun tower, and one gets impaled and electrocuted on a control panel.

in addition to what Drizzt have said:
impaled blonde - Ania Zalewski from "Street Survival" (2006)
electrocuted in bathtub - Dallas Lovato (Norah) from "The Helpers" (2012)
Thanks!
I wonder what movie the red shit-white tie uniform zakos at the end are from

Worth checking this guy's videos, he has a lot of female villain compilations. The annoying slow-mo aside, pretty good

This movie looks great, sci-fi/fantasy style armored amazons. Any idea what it is?

Last edited:

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter

came across this last week, not sure if anyone already post this. The movie Last Blood has a scene of a half dozen henchwomen getting cut down. (the scene starts about 16:00)

I found a site that can download this movie. But I don't have EDonkey2000 nor a Paidu account.

I wonder if anyone else could get this?

Drizzt78

Club Regular
What does "EB" stand for?

I was mostly curious about the one before Baytown Outlaws, where the bad girls get blown up in a gun tower, and one gets impaled and electrocuted on a control panel.

This movie looks great, sci-fi/fantasy style armored amazons. Any idea what it is?
Evil Babes.

Nemesis 1 is the movie before Baytown Outlaws. "Street Survival" is the one with the impalement and electrocution.

"Sumuru" (2003).

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter
Areola Canasta (by Carole Devis) from "If Looks Could Kill/Teen Agent" (1991).

A gorgeous assassin that attempts kill the main character using a scorpion. But it backfires, the scorpion ended up on her back and making painful and arousing moans. Giving a false sign to the male grunt nearby, assuming she's having sex wit the main character right now. And fires a rocket launcher to her hoping it would kill both of them.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Other movie

fight: 1:24:41
fight2 2:04:15

As someone who is into BBWs the jail fight scene is almost perfect for me. Problem is I can barely see anything. There is no way to find a better quality version of this movie is there? Duckduckgo/google turned up nothing. Is that just the way it was filmed? It's like there's a grainy film effect on it

Snow

Avid Affiliate
I could be mistaken, but I think that movie (Blackmail) is a remake of Naked Weapon, down to an almost shot-for-shot copy of the jail fight scene.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Areola Canasta (by Carole Devis) from "If Looks Could Kill/Teen Agent" (1991).

A gorgeous assassin that attempts kill the main character using a scorpion. But it backfires, the scorpion ended up on her back and making painful and arousing moans. Giving a false sign to the male grunt nearby, assuming she's having sex wit the main character right now. And fires a rocket launcher to her hoping it would kill both of them.

Nice, yeah I know this scene - she has a nice entry of female villains wiki - but man, why do russians always dub over the original audio but leave it intact underneath?

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter
Nice, yeah I know this scene - she has a nice entry of female villains wiki - but man, why do russians always dub over the original audio but leave it intact underneath?

I guess it's that hard to remove the original voices. So they just slapped their dubs on top of it.

uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Good morning, everyone.
I present the link to my online store.
Black Assasin vs Policewomen Clone Unit

The first film is available 30 minutes full length. In detail, 17 minutes of material from You Tuba that is already published and will be published. However, what is the most important movie contains 14 minutes of additional scenes that are only in the director's version. For example, neck snap and knife stab.
I invite you, and have a nice screening.

I also invite you to the premiere of the second part of the film about policewomen. Already on Saturday after midnight (Europe). USA New York around 18 pm.

See you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.