juffjuff

Swell Supporter
I love ! :grin:
I'm a big fan of gunfun POV videos with clones.
But, the man is very similar to my former professor of sociology at the university.
It's just terrible ... XD
IKR!? Some of these live action zako videos are almost perfect if only they could just give the male killer a mask or something. Even better if they manage to hire a guy that's decently fit and attractive, or just get another pretty girl to do be the killer. But nah, we tend to get these actors who look like derivatives of Seth Rogan.

Alexandr

Club Regular
D3CB9D1A-B0F6-43CF-8E63-2ABB43EFF72B.jpeg
Seriously guys, where is it from ??!

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter
OK, my computer is being a little slow today, so I'm going to show 1-2 scenes at a time.

Double Take (2006)

Part 1: The Warehouse Scene
View attachment 4608View attachment 4609View attachment 4610View attachment 4611
View attachment 4612View attachment 4613View attachment 4614View attachment 4615

Clip: http://www.mediafire.com/?ycj2bqnkx3drgvw

Also, the director of Double Take is making a new movie/web series called "The Spy Master's Apprentice" that will feature a bevy of female henchmen, minions, etc... Different outfits, white shirts or blouses, black skirts, and black boots.

He is taking donations to get this movie completed. Go here Spy Master's Apprentice-Web Series | Indiegogo and if you contribute $35 or more, you get a YouTube link to bonus scenes and alternate scenes that aren't in Double Take (and I cannot show you). There's also a trailer for the new movie, and you get a few quick scenes with the henchbabes.

Do you still have all the "Double Take" videos? Is possible to re-upload them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.