juffjuff

Swell Supporter
I can't seem to find a certain shootout scene I watched that had henchwomen fighting against the police.

The henchwomen were in black leather skirts and black tube tops. They wore sunglasses and they were shooting with Sten machine guns. I think this was some Chinese cop/mafia movie or show. The women were all white while the police officers they fought were all Chinese.

They took out a bunch of officers but eventually all the women were shot down. You get some shots of blood shooting out of their abdomens and some close-up of their determined faces.

If anyone here can pull up the scene or help direct me to it, that would be much appreciated.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
^ I know what scene you're talking about, I just can't recall the name. I'm sure I have it somewhere.
If you can find it, that would be much appreciated! Years ago, it was on youtube with the name "Scantily Clad Girls Killed" or something.
I wouldn't call it the best zako scene but it did kinda introduce me to the whole concept of zako.

Update: Found it!

Maybe there's a better quality video of the same scene somewhere, but this is the specific video I remember watching!

Last edited:

sillyPon

Casual Client
very cute female zako assassin tries to kill the hero agent but she fails and is strangled to death

I'm wondering if anyone happened to get the name of this before the channel it was on got taken down? Or saved it perhaps?
Google magic only gave me this thumbnail.
download.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.