LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Here is a rather fun Zako scene

The quality is not great but this is the best I can find.

The scene if from a German TV show "The Jolly Joker".

The hero and his female sidekick infiltrate an island of an evil woman. The woman has an army of female guards.

In the scene, one of the sentries is patrolling. The good guy grabs her from behind and pulls her behind a rock. We don't see what he does to her but he apparently knocks her out somehow as the next scene is her unconscious body on the ground.

He then strips her and gives her uniform to his colleague. We see her still out cold now in her black bra and panties and tied up and gagged. We then see her after she regains consciousness and then being found and untied by one of the other guards.

Great vid nothing else happens in the episode? I hope someone comes across a better version. I was trying to dig up an old video I have of a female samurai against 8 or 9 ninja girls. Its really bad quality but I will try to find it.

Edit:
Ok found it anyone let me know what it is or have higher rez version would be amazing. This will not stay on the tube for long.

Kunoichi

Last edited:

meditions

Casual Client
I have looked very hard for the entire episode of the Jolly Joker but can't find it. Not sure if anything else happens in the episode so would love to find it to see.

sagnac

Avid Affiliate
I have looked very hard for the entire episode of the Jolly Joker but can't find it. Not sure if anything else happens in the episode so would love to find it to see.
I second/third this request as well. I have spent many years trying to find any version of the full episode within this video of Jolly Joker. The name of the episode is called "Amazonen auk Korsika" ep. 21 season 1.

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter
What tv series is that?.

I think the show is called 水戸黄門 (Mito Komon) which is a Japanese History drama from the 70s.
I couldn't begin the tell you which episode though :(
...but the black Kunoichi is one of the recurring main characters and is played by a famous Japanese actress (Kaoru Yumi 由美 かおる)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I think the show is called 水戸黄門 (Mito Komon) which is a Japanese History drama from the 70s.
I couldn't begin the tell you which episode though :(
...but the black Kunoichi is one of the recurring main characters and is played by a famous Japanese actress (Kaoru Yumi 由美 かおる)

View attachment 95896
View attachment 95898
View attachment 95899View attachment 95897
Ooooh she look so cute in the second pic ha ha
Thanks for the clarification, I was afraid she was the bad girl that kill....hmmmm.....friendly zako?

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter

Thanks I found it on you tube long long ago and always wanted a higher rez version of it. I had not idea where it came from cause the description on it was blank. Now to figure out what episode lol

omg over 1000 episodes? I will never find it haha

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter
Thanks I found it on you tube long long ago and always wanted a higher rez version of it. I had not idea where it came from cause the description on it was blank. Now to figure out what episode lol

omg over 1000 episodes? I will never find it haha

lol yea i saw the show ran from 1969 to 2011 (o_0")

I think on the actresses imdb, it says what episodes she starred in?
Apparently she was known for having a lot of bath scenes.

Sorry, not exactly Zako...

Minion

Master of this Domain
I'd heard the Stella song so many times, yet never knew the MV had zako in it. Kind of a mix of 2nE1 and Michael Bubble's MV

I have almost all of those downloaded, a shame that the older ones are privated, if someone wants the link let me know (also if someone has access to the privated videos i can download them for you).

Any idea what this is?
废物战斗员
While i'm not usually into muscular women, not knowing what this is very frustrating.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
I'd heard the Stella song so many times, yet never knew the MV had zako in it. Kind of a mix of 2nE1 and Michael Bubble's MV

Any idea what this is?
废物战斗员
While i'm not usually into muscular women, not knowing what this is very frustrating.
It's "由于您的浏览器禁用了COOKIE,视频无法正常播放

请设置开启COOKIE后刷新页面", apparently.

Gollot

Casual Client

Any idea what this is?
废物战斗员
该视频被设为私密,观看请联系上传者

"The video is set to private. Please contact the uploader when viewing. " when translated

This may have to do with my browser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.