Live Action Zako

Fat Loong

Vivacious Visitor
Damn, i wish i could buy Distant mountain village studio videos but using QQ is too difficult for me.
I think when you say Distant Mountain Village Studio means 遥远山村工作室. They have a channel in Youku that have both trailers and full videos free of charge.

Their quality increased quit a lot recently and their best videos are make through the group funding that I described earlier (you need QQ and a way to send money into China in order to join) and is not for public sale. However their main themes remain mostly woman in military outfit (pants/boots) which I have no interest at all. I would have joined if their woman are mostly in skirts or cheongsam.

Guilleack

Vivacious Visitor
I think when you say Distant Mountain Village Studio means 遥远山村工作室. They have a channel in Youku that have both trailers and full videos free of charge.

Their quality increased quit a lot recently and their best videos are make through the group funding that I described earlier (you need QQ and a way to send money into China in order to join) and is not for public sale. However their main themes remain mostly woman in military outfit (pants/boots) which I have no interest at all. I would have joined if their woman are mostly in skirts or cheongsam.
Yes i was referring to that studio. Millitary girls with white gloves are one of my favourite things. Do you know other producers that make that kind of content?

Fat Loong

Vivacious Visitor
Yes i was referring to that studio. Millitary girls with white gloves are one of my favourite things. Do you know other producers that make that kind of content?
Old Dream occasionally make some, but would be difficult to find out of China.

wj1905

Club Regular
zako amazones gunfun hellfire part 1 https://motherless.com/55954FE
The Crying Game (1992) and Sumuru (2003) respectively.
Thank you both for the link and info!
There was a very quiet period here so I have not visited for a few months..... May be I should post some that I have posted in other forums:

Mostly Asian MV with death scenes. Not all are exactly "zako", some are just large number death scenes.

Korean group Brown Eyed Girls - Kill Bill
Isn't the third clip from Battle Royale? Or a Korean version of it?

That first is from PKF's Hencwomen Hit. Guy kills two terrorists- sexy white tanktop gal and a more secretary looking one with glasses in miniskirts. Then he undressed and fucks both.

Last edited:

Fat Loong

Vivacious Visitor
No. Not from Battle Royale. This is a real person PUBG (players unknown battle ground) game performed by China's SNH48.

reddevil

Avid Affiliate
How do you find all this slayer? Is there any specific keywords or anything? Love the expendable masked girls in that first nerf video you posted.

Top Bottom