D

Deleted member 687

Minion

Master of this Domain
Good fortune came my way recently and I decided to celebrate with a huge zako related shopping spree.
Ordered a bunch of Mightylady movies, Kagestar box set (update: heard Kagestar is showing on tv in Japan, so cancelled this order to see if anyone there uploads) and a bunch of other zako related tv shows from japan.
Also ordered some Blu-rays of other shows with zako that have already been posted here just to get better quality

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Good fortune came my way recently and I decided to celebrate with a huge zako related shopping spree.
Ordered a bunch of Mightylady movies, Kagestar box set and a bunch of pther zako related tv shows from japan.
Also ordered some Blu-rays of other shows with zako jthat have already been posted hdre just to get better quality
Great!!! :D
Can't wait to see what you're gonna share with us

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Ordered a bunch of Mightylady movies, Kagestar box set and a bunch of pther zako related tv shows from japan.
Also ordered some Blu-rays of other shows with zako that have already been posted here just to get better quality

Minion, can you get his Mighty Lady movie? (more screenshots, page 93 this topic):
The gist of the show is that these are a small group of robot super-women who defend the world from alien threats. It usually means big rubber kaiju monsters, but in the case of this episode, it's a witch. Who controls a big rubber kaiju monster. But she needs footsoldiers in this endeavor. She's taken the liberty of capturing a few women and dressing them as Japanese lady cops, which means tight blue jumpers, sneakers and knee-high black stockings. For some reason, also, they carry swords. They are woefully inept, really whiny and really cute. But for some reason, when the heroine strikes them, a plume of white smoke kicks up. Kinda confusing. The witch only has three of them, though, and they show up for maybe 4 minutes total in the first episode.

The second episode, though, is a whole 'nother story. View attachment 72746View attachment 72748View attachment 72749View attachment 72750

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.