edotdot

Avid Affiliate
I have actually commissioned a few zako customs. 1 from John M. 1 from sleeperkid, and 2 now from gisy productions. Also got one from fetisheyes but it's more of a knockout one while the others are deaths.

Any chance you'd be up for showing some snapshots or uploading the video, possibly interested in trading? I have a few customs I have ordered from various sources as well.

edotdot

Avid Affiliate
no problem

MediaFire

Yeh, and according to the amount of downloads my videos get, I can see that there are soooo many lurkers here who never contribute.
I've got a bunch of videos that havent been uploaded yet (mostly korean and japanese). I've been sharing them bit by bit (some are better than others) instead of one large post because I'm hoping the longer the board keeps going, the more likely people are too maintain interest and find new content.

In terms of customs, I've been putting a little bit of money aside every month for my own zako custom with SKW/VF. I'm planing aa custom involving Batgirl fighting 60s style catwoman and her henchkittens (in tiger print leotards) The fight will hopefully be 60s batman inspired mixed with Agent Aika (basically, a longer O-Girl scene). I may have a couple of the girls first play low rank minion in leotards and mask (so they can be reused), and then a final scene where the girls (now without masks) and Catwoman have a final fight with batgirl...and loosing.
Then a final shot of Batgirl tying up the henchgirls, and then walking through the house, room by room and walking past the bodies of the previously defeated mooks as she leaves,. still unconscious/incapacitated

View attachment 87389

Anyway, just a preview of something i'm planing

Also, Kim Possible is coming out next Friday, Hoping the zako scene wont be a let down.
Since i'm not in america and have no access to Disney channel (i dont even own a tv), perhaps someone here could somehow record it and share.

How much more $ would you need for your custom? Do you have a script?

Minion

Master of this Domain
Anyone seen this movie yet? From the plot description there should be at least two named Triad zakos in it, maybe more among the nameless thugs.
The Night Comes for Us - Wikipedia

I think someone already posted it, but i might be wrong.
If not, here it is again

Theres also a blink and you miss it scene where the hero sneaks up behind a female sniper and kills her.

Minion

Master of this Domain
How much more $ would you need for your custom? Do you have a script?

Not sure, but probably quiet a bit of money.
Im a student now, so putting a little big a side every month.
My custom would hopefully have 5 girls (batgirl, catwoman and 3 girls playing the goons)
My custom would also requier bying new cat themed leotards, so the price would go up. *Luckily they already have a Batgirl and catwoman costume)

I was planing to do a simple storyboard using Honey Select to plan out my scenario, but i've had difficulty installing it.

edotdot

Avid Affiliate
Not sure, but probably quiet a bit of money.
Im a student now, so putting a little big a side every month.
My custom would hopefully have 5 girls (batgirl, catwoman and 3 girls playing the goons)
My custom would also requier bying new cat themed leotards, so the price would go up. *Luckily they already have a Batgirl and catwoman costume)

I was planing to do a simple storyboard using Honey Select to plan out my scenario, but i've had difficulty installing it.

Have you received an estimate from the various studios to see what that would run you?

SKW is great, but check out Velvet Fantasies and Sensually Savage productions; they all use the same rotation of girls being from the same region and VF and SS might be a little easier on the budget than SKW. I like the concept idea you have, so if you have a decent amount saved, I may be wiling to help contribute to making it happen, granted we agreed on the script.

D

Deleted member 687

Have you received an estimate from the various studios to see what that would run you?

SKW is great, but check out Velvet Fantasies and Sensually Savage productions; they all use the same rotation of girls being from the same region and VF and SS might be a little easier on the budget than SKW. I like the concept idea you have, so if you have a decent amount saved, I may be wiling to help contribute to making it happen, granted we agreed on the script.
I contacted Velvet but she never got back to me. Maybe you guys will have better luck

Minion

Master of this Domain

I havent asked directly for an estimate yet, but im guessing over $600 (based on previous custom prices I read online) for 5 girls. (I've currently saved up nearly 500)

Yeh, Jacqueline Velvet (velvet fantasies) and Sleeperkid are husband and wife and they both seem very cool to work with, so both companies are good options for me. I like the VF location more because since they use a house, they can film in different rooms, with henchgirls knocked out in hallways, on living room sofas, outside, and then a final confrontation with catwoman and her henchgirls in the bedroom. I guess the price differences come down to the fact that SKW's videos are more physical and dangerous, (wrestling moves) therefore requires more time and practice to get it right.

-----

On a side note, I posted about this video a few years ago, but got no response. Might as well ask again in case any new members know it;s identity.

I'm looking for a japanese movie/tv episode that had an army of henchwomen in s spaceship/airship (i dont know if they were aliens or just an evil organisation). there were a lot of henchwomen on the ship, and at the end, they all rush the hero at once but get knocked back. They were al left unconscious on the floor, including on the stairs.

I saw this clip online a couple of years ago, but lost the link. My memory is very hazy.... maybe the airship was shaped like a giant c**ck (therefore making the show a softcore parody), although I could be mixing 2 different shows (the mind is strange sometimes)

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I think someone already posted it, but i might be wrong.
If not, here it is again

Theres also a blink and you miss it scene where the hero sneaks up behind a female sniper and kills her.

No, was not posted yet. Maaaaan that was brutal, but extremely well choreographed. Thanks!

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
The gist of the show is that these are a small group of robot super-women who defend the world from alien threats. It usually means big rubber kaiju monsters, but in the case of this episode, it's a witch. Who controls a big rubber kaiju monster. But she needs footsoldiers in this endeavor. She's taken the liberty of capturing a few women and dressing them as Japanese lady cops, which means tight blue jumpers, sneakers and knee-high black stockings. For some reason, also, they carry swords. They are woefully inept, really whiny and really cute. But for some reason, when the heroine strikes them, a plume of white smoke kicks up. Kinda confusing. The witch only has three of them, though, and they show up for maybe 4 minutes total in the first episode.

The second episode, though, is a whole 'nother story. View attachment 72746View attachment 72748View attachment 72749View attachment 72750

That looks very good: Mighty Lady

Am-500

Casual Client
Found a link of an indian movie called "Rani Mera Naam" that has a lot of fighting henchwomen. The fight scene exactly starts at 1:04:20

Found another one called "Cheppindi Chestha"

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Found a link of an indian movie called "Rani Mera Naam" that has a lot of fighting henchwomen. The fight scene exactly starts at 1:04:20
Found another one called "Cheppindi Chestha"

Both have henchwomen, but didn't see them really do much. Both are quite funny though! Wrestling with crocodiles, reverse flipping out of a pool straight up into the air and landing perfectly upright on the edge (reverse the film, but damn funny!), a lot of zany crazy action that speaks this belongs on Mystery Science Theater 3000!!! :)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
That was pretty lame fight scene (unless there's one i missed). The heroine has no problem taking out a bunch of henchmen early in the movie, but not the henchwomen later on??? :rolleyes:

Am-500

Casual Client
Here's another indian action movie that has a lot of bikini clad henchwomen taking part in the final action climax, and getting beaten down. But unfortunately, we cannot see them lying on the ground as the action continues around them. Although there are several scenes of these henchwomen, yet we find them to finally get into some action exactly at 1:36:30

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Here's another indian action movie that has a lot of bikini clad henchwomen taking part in the final action climax, and getting beaten down. But unfortunately, we cannot see them lying on the ground as the action continues around them. Although there are several scenes of these henchwomen, yet we find them to finally get into some action exactly at 1:36:30

Indian movies must be an unlimited source of zako, but we have to dig for it, I also like the fact that the henchwoman are more chubby that we use to on the board, cool to see different beauty standard

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.