Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Ummmm, sorry, but i may be missunderstanding your problem/situation.

Are you asking how to save the images?
Why dont you just right click and "save as"?

This Naver page doesnt seem to have a copywrite protection feature

.. it is because I can t get 'save as" when I roll mouse on the pictures !! maybe I could try with another browser ...??

Manse

Club Regular
8Agaxuy.png

http://ul.to/emovn4kz

Minion

Master of this Domain
Hey guys!

just found a good one.
Commando Elite. (a Colombian action series)

A drugs lord/terrorist with an all female army.

I think they first appear in episode 37, b where they stand around guarding his compound and attack some people. the 2 best episodes are:

Episode 41
The team infiltrate a villa to arrest a drug lord. The compound is exclusively guarded by female sentries.
The team take out the guards with sleeping gas, tranquilizer darts and hand to hand combat.
One female sentry who was sleeping with the drug lord's right hand man was caught in her underwear, beaten in hand to hand combat, and knocked out after being handcuffed.
The episode also includes uniform stealing when the female commandos infiltrate the compound.

Episode 42
The team are caught during their escape and an all out gun battle ensues.
Plenty of female sentries taken down,

The girls appear in a few previous episodes, but i a quick scroll through youtube didn't reveal much action. Someone with some free time may have more luck finding something

1.jpg 3.jpg 3b.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Someone on the evilbabes board pointed out that you can just download the clip yourself (even if it's region locked) using this website

YouTube to MP4 & MP3 Converter and Video Download
Thanks! That is a great find. There are lots of different zako themes in both episodes. Seeing scenes like the Commando Elite ones make me hopeful there will be more. So much casual defeats of the zako guards. :)

Deleted member 80010

Casual Client
hey folks im new here and well its good to see these are others out there with a love of Zako and Henchgirls always thought i was alone when it can to this hehe. The first Zako movie i seen was a movie from 1983 called Pink Force Warriors it had some good scenes will post some screenshots for you
L1GNbSZ.png

L0w2G0M.png

4QXAkGq.png

lH54R0U.png

Qf8H7bz.png

zwZxhiT.png

xQ0l1vK.png

sorry for the quality

Users who are viewing this thread

• MMP

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.