LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
Am having zero luck finding Geheimcode death force aka sabatoge 2, if anyone can point me in the right direction. Cant even find to buy.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Shame that the girls are good and not the villains, some were quiet cute.

This reminded me that there's a chinese drama called "the four" which may have some zako/ henchwomen. I read some episode recaps online, and they often refer themti the heroes beingg attacked by "henchwomen", however, i havent had time to go theough the series and assess it myself.

Last edited:

Manse

Club Regular
LLAhTOJ.png

FE31h7r.png

5KTWVVR.png

wOfxZLk.png

TIBswRe.png

http://ul.to/vuku1e5o

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Shame that the girls are good and not the villains, some were quiet cute.

This reminded me that there's a chinese drama called "the four" which may have some zako/ henchwomen. I read some episode recaps online, and they often refer themti the heroes beingg attacked by "henchwomen", however, i havent had time to go theough the series and assess it myself.
Do you have the name in Chinese? "the four" is just too generic and difficult to find...

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Found it. It is the story about 4 famous detectives in ancient China. There has been several TV series and Movies being made. It is quite disappointing in terms of DS as there are quite a number of bad babies but just a few being properly punished:frown:

There should be a few already in the public domain and I will show you later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.