horatiojones80

Content Creator
There's this one scene I've been looking for forever now. It's from some late 90s early 2000s police show i think. Two plain clothes cops (or maybe FBI agents. I know it was a man and a woman) enter a house, and there's this bad girl wearing these blue leggings (yoga pants) who pulls a gun on them and gets shot. She falls face down and you get a great shot of her ass. I found it on some youtube compilation channel of women getting shot, which probably got taken down. I'm wondering if you can help me out. I never recognized the show. Although I know it's not CSI or probably a very famous one.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
There's this one scene I've been looking for forever now. It's from some late 90s early 2000s police show i think. Two plain clothes cops (or maybe FBI agents. I know it was a man and a woman) enter a house, and there's this bad girl wearing these blue leggings (yoga pants) who pulls a gun on them and gets shot. She falls face down and you get a great shot of her ass. I found it on some youtube compilation channel of women getting shot, which probably got taken down. I'm wondering if you can help me out. I never recognized the show. Although I know it's not CSI or probably a very famous one.

Is this the scene you are thinking of?

If so, I'm sorry to say I don't have the longer version which would show the lead up to her demise. Seems it was lost along with a lot of other content on my computer several years back.
I've made this scene available for download on Mediafire as well:
Thug Dropped.wmv
But you may be better off using the YouTube link; it seems the same crash that erased some of my content also corrupted other content, as I've only been able to get this file to play using Media Player Lite.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Is this the scene you are thinking of?

If so, I'm sorry to say I don't have the longer version which would show the lead up to her demise. Seems it was lost along with a lot of other content on my computer several years back.
I've made this scene available for download on Mediafire as well:
Thug Dropped.wmv
But you may be better off using the YouTube link; it seems the same crash that erased some of my content also corrupted other content, as I've only been able to get this file to play using Media Player Lite.

Damn dude. Can't thank you enough. I'm pretty sure that's the one. If not then it's close enough lol. Man she's fine as hell. Love how she flails her arms about and you get a little booty bounce at the end. I'll do some digging on this scene. Now that I have in my possession it will be a lot easier.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Ok I've done some analysis of the clip. I don't know jack shit about TV or actors but I do know firearms. The woman has a Glock 17, the man looks like he's using a second or third generation smith and wesson, maybe a 4506. This immediately places it sometime in the late 80s or early 90s if you ask me. According to IMFDB, Sonny Crockett (who does look a lot like the man in the clip) used the 4506 in the last few seasons of Miami Vice, however scowering IMFDB I failed to find any examples of this scene, or even anyone resembling the women in it. The only example of a Glock being used (according to IMFDB) is in the third season and that's in a jungle. I'm going to keep digging.
If it's not a Miami Vice episode it's either a parody of Miami Vice or a clear homage to it. The man is wearing the exact same color scheme and using the exact same gun as the main character in Miami Vice (which I'll admit I haven't' watched). His face looks a little different than the main character. But then again, I aint good at recognizing faces, just firearms.

edit: pretty sure it's not Miami Vice. I just scanned through the wiki and looked through all the female characters that appeared and I coudln't find anyone who looks remotely like either of these two women. I don't think female "thugs" were common in that show.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I am inspired. It's a bummer you couldn't find it, although I do have to question the methodology of using the dates of firearm use when they could just be prop guns that aren't even really made to look much like anything in particular. The haircuts, clothing, and color saturation peg to those dates, too, and that might be a more sound indicator. You also have the entirety of the world's shows to look in, too, europe made knockoff american cop shows. I don't have the slightest knowledge on this topic, but you can expand your search from just american shows.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
I am inspired. It's a bummer you couldn't find it, although I do have to question the methodology of using the dates of firearm use when they could just be prop guns that aren't even really made to look much like anything in particular. The haircuts, clothing, and color saturation peg to those dates, too, and that might be a more sound indicator. You also have the entirety of the world's shows to look in, too, europe made knockoff american cop shows. I don't have the slightest knowledge on this topic, but you can expand your search from just american shows.
in the first few milliseconds you see the slide cylce on both of the guns and a shell ejects, which most likely means they aren't props, they are either real or blank firing replicas. I turned the sound on and I would guess this was mid 90s, like 94-96 probably. Might be European. Could be a soap opera (although the effects look too good, My guess is it's a cop show or an action show)
I'd have to ask someone who knows TV

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
in the first few milliseconds you see the slide cylce on both of the guns and a shell ejects, which most likely means they aren't props, they are either real or blank firing replicas. I turned the sound on and I would guess this was mid 90s, like 94-96 probably. Might be European. Could be a soap opera (although the effects look too good, My guess is it's a cop show or an action show)
I'd have to ask someone who knows TV
jesus christ dude you're a fuckin' savant
I am genuinely impressed with your attention to detail.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Episode 8 of Altered Carbon apparently had a scene where a female hero fights the main villainess and her clones.
All the clones are also naked, so yeh.... that's new.

I havent seen the episode and a quick search came up empty (no time for a thorough search right now)

altered-carbon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.