Minion

Master of this Domain
Have you watched that movie complete?....

Yes, i saw your clip and all i saw was a schoolgirl (i assume the heroine) getting beaten up by some thugs)

I think you need one of the "Ryona" threads (beatings and torture)

This thread is for Zako (henchwomen or female minions getting defeated)

bekam

Avid Affiliate
I saw that films complete months ago and it had many female-fight scenes, but I don't remember if it was released by ZEN or GIGA.
If anyone don´t contribute, better to keep quiet.

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
I like female fight scenes if clothes get ripped off, or panties are shown ilike in the schoolgirl belly punching video above. Do you guys have the name? Then it might be possible to download from Akiba Online

corondeeja

Casual Client
I saw that films complete months ago and it had many female-fight scenes, but I don't remember if it was released by ZEN or GIGA.
If anyone don´t contribute, better to keep quiet.

The guy who asked the question needed to be more specific about the zako part. No need to get salty.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Anyone knows what Japanese movie is this scene from?:

You can find out the name of this movie if you find out the id of the film. (for example ZEOD-20, GIRO-55).I think it is necessary to create a separate topic on this forum, dedicated to the Japanese films zen, giga and zeus. Or is there such a section already?

Minion

Master of this Domain
I think it is necessary to create a separate topic on this forum, dedicated to the Japanese films zen, giga and zeus. Or is there such a section already?

There's this section : JAV Superheroines
Japanese AV superheroines thread.

But, if you're talking about a separate thread specifically for "zako" scenes from japaneae movies (zen/giga), then i agree with you and think it would be a good idea to create a new thread

There are enough Female Combatants movies out there to have a devoted thread for discussions and updates.

Other live action movies and tv shows can continue to be here, while Zen/Giga can have their own thread.

Can you please give more info on the movie and what you remember?
What kind of zako did it involve? I dont think this is a part of the FemCombatants series. Does it have other kinds of zako (type of costumes) ?

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
There's renewed hope that the Indonesian superhero movie "valentine" is finaly being released.
According to an instagram poster, it'll be in cinemas November 23rd.
Bring on the circus henchwomen!

Attachments

• IMG_3185.JPG
    IMG_3185.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_3186.JPG
    IMG_3186.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_3188.JPG
    IMG_3188.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_3189.JPG
    IMG_3189.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Not really Zako, per se, but for the lovers of bodypiles, you cannot get better than this - more than 100 women on a feminist protest in Argentina got naked and did a giant bodypile! Seriously, the amount of bodytypes on display is staggering. Oddly the video is in black and white but still worth checking.
Argentinian women stage naked screaming protest against femicide

Use google to search "Femicidio es Genocidio" and you can find color videos and many photos.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Not really Zako, per se, but for the lovers of bodypiles, you cannot get better than this - more than 100 women on a feminist protest in Argentina got naked and did a giant bodypile! Seriously, the amount of bodytypes on display is staggering. Oddly the video is in black and white but still worth checking.
Argentinian women stage naked screaming protest against femicide
Excellent find, sorry that they did not put on their boots :) Argentina female combatant! This is an evil Argentine organization of naked girls. In this photo we see how they were defeated by Argentine super rangers, humiliated and stacked.These girls were defeated, they suffered a humiliating defeat their bodies were piled into a bunch:))))

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Thanks Minion. These "The Defenders" fights are right up my alley. I hope there's more of these in the series (and more female zako, but I like that there's a few sprinkled in so casually.)

I'm also still interested in that "Valentine" movie you mentioned earlier on this page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.