Alexandr

Club Regular
Yes. All you need is just a email account, and the process is easy and you could probably do it with google translate.

The problem is.... the forum itself is mainly discussions and don't have much photos/videos (definitely less than here). Even there are some times links to photos/videos, they are linked to sites that require registration and the process would be extremely complicated for foreigners who don't know Chinese and is practically impossible to register.
Thanks for the info.

Tigey

Casual Client
I recently suffered a hard drive failure and although I back a lot of my stuff up, its still left a few holes in my zako collection, which I am trying to fill.

Does anyone have the scene with the evil nurses dressed in pink from the 2014/15 Korean film - Hot Service Cruel Hairdresser? I got it a while back but can't find it anymore

Cku1LIRUgAIFMMF.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
I recently suffered a hard drive failure and although I back a lot of my stuff up, its still left a few holes in my zako collection, which I am trying to fill.

Does anyone have the scene with the evil nurses dressed in pink from the 2014/15 Korean film - Hot Service Cruel Hairdresser? I got it a while back but can't find it anymore

Cku1LIRUgAIFMMF.jpg

Please check out the" Zako directory". It lists 2 pages, (1) the original that i posted (dead link) and (2) a repost on youtube (working)

Live Action Zako (Directory List)

ajah2u

Swell Supporter

KeiBree

Master of this Domain

Cku1LIRUgAIFMMF.jpg

Here you go!

It's one of my favorite zako clips ever! Love imagining myself as one of them going down so easily and suffering so much :P

Minion

Master of this Domain
Thanks for helping him, but i was hoping to stop getting so many reposts on this board (this particular clip has now been posted 4 times on the same thread)

Minion

Master of this Domain
Yes, she's cutting all their Brachial arteries.
This results in uncontrollable blood-loss and death within minutes.

She's really vicious!

Alexandr

Club Regular
Yes, she's cutting all their Brachial arteries.
This results in uncontrollable blood-loss and death within minutes.

She's really vicious!
Haha, I would not want to meet on the way with this girl. She has a good command of the blade and will easily kill any of us. Her enemies are cute asians girls, but I would like them to be in boots:))
By the way, when will japan firm GIGA shoot a new film female combatant? I'm still reviewing the old film" fc Nylon 66":))

Alexandr

Club Regular
Generally, GIGA release 3 or 4 Female-Combatant movies per year.
I think by the end of the year, they should release the last film.

2017= GHKO-47 / GHKO-88 / GHKO-97
Thanks for the information, I think this film fc will be ready in winter in November or December, and it will warm me on cold days :))
Quite interesting compilations of videos on the site youku.
慕梓瞳的自频道-优酷视频
Asian girls in military uniforms play in the war. The quality of the acting is average, but they are very cute in this military uniform :))
遥远山村工作室的自频道-优酷视频
虎口脱险(预告片)—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Kwstas

Avid Affiliate
Hello to all of you do someone know how to find this movie it not available in my country dont know why i think it s called sakura pizzicato plz help? Or anywhere that could be uploaded??

Attachments

• pac_l.jpg
    pac_l.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 309

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.