Kwstas

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone i found a youtube channel doing some zako movies review and i cant find the movie he is reviewing can anyone help link or any uploade??

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone i found a youtube channel doing some zako movies review and i cant find the movie he is reviewing can anyone help link or any uploade??

Ok, I wasn't prepare to see review of female combatant movie XD (I have to say, It's cringe as fuck)
the movie here is :Female Combatants Story PARTIII : DEJAVU
sadly I havent free link, only the shop one
link: akiba-heroine.com/product/index.php?product_id=144

Last edited:

Manse

Club Regular
vlcsnap-2017-10-02-16h19m10s229.png
vlcsnap-2017-10-02-16h18m16s225.png
vlcsnap-2017-10-02-16h16m57s99.png

Scout.mp4 (46,33 MB) - uploaded.net

Alexandr

Club Regular

javpedia.org/zard-40-female-combatants-story-part-iii-dejavu-ayaka-tsuji-emi-hirai/ It seems that I have this movie completely. I'm surprised that the review of this film is terrific. I think that this guy did not like this movie. This film can not be compared to ordinary films, there is no plot, there are no good acting skills, this film is for fans of the zako, delmo girls and for those who love defeated girls who lie on the ground :))

D

Deleted member 687

wow... nice trailer.
"Agent Caracal" Full video 36 minutes.... I hope someone uploads it ;)
Really good video. Wish the girls would both have died with masks on and there were more girls to kill off, but all in all a good movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.