minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Greetings,
Using Dragon UnPACKer, I managed to extract all the videos from the Burner game. This could be useful in two ways:
- There are several videos of zako shooting that are missing in the compilations,
- The video quality of the scenes is higher than that of the videos available.
Maybe someone is interested in this material; if so, let me know and I'll see how I can share such a volume of information.
PS: There seem to be a couple more Zako deaths in the full scenes, too.
PPS: There also seems to be a bit of corpse staring in the full scenes.
EDIT:
Zakos shooting
Zakos getting shot and corpses

What movie is that?.

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
This is really great!
I'm glad you enjoy this.

BTW, anyone knows how to convert those files from "bik" format into some more common format? It seems that only VLC can play bik files.
I haven't tried it yet, but maybe Total Video Converter?

What movie is that?.
It is a russian rail shooter based on a film.

Wow nice! But there are a lot of more scenes! Havent seen any new DS in this one you uploaded. Are you going to upload more scenes??
I have finished upoloading the scenes. I think there are about 4-5 new zakos among them all.

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
I'm glad you enjoy this.

I haven't tried it yet, but maybe Total Video Converter?

It is a russian rail shooter based on a film.

I have finished upoloading the scenes. I think there are about 4-5 new zakos among them all.

Hm, can you tell me in which clip there are new zakos? Havent noticed any unfortunately. Thanks!

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
There's actually a second video I recently uploaded to my account with most of the other kills:
Other then aika, this is probably my favorite zako video (which I've roleplayed many times :P )

Burner 2 is a game tie in for a Russian movie. The movie doesn't feature Zako as far as I know and is basically a Russian mob movie about revenge.

The game itself is pretty blah, not really worth installing since the kills are pretty much what's the videos I uploaded. There's a couple things I didn't upload. In the first training level there's some female zako, but you can't see them (you're shooting at a building in the distance). And in the game if you don't shoot them in time there's a close up video of them shooting you. It's not really my thing so I didn't save any of that.

Unrelated but there's a third video on my channel that might interest people:

I have a few zako videos I should really get around to uploading...

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Greetings,
Using Dragon UnPACKer, I managed to extract all the videos from the Burner game. This could be useful in two ways:
- There are several videos of zako shooting that are missing in the compilations,
- The video quality of the scenes is higher than that of the videos available.
Maybe someone is interested in this material; if so, let me know and I'll see how I can share such a volume of information.
PS: There seem to be a couple more Zako deaths in the full scenes, too.
PPS: There also seems to be a bit of corpse staring in the full scenes.
EDIT:
Zakos shooting
Zakos getting shot and corpses

You are my hero, love the pics! Definitely going to use them in some RP's :P

triet92

Club Regular
There are actually more zako scene than those Abaddon the Destroyer provide.

During my playthrough, there is a demise of hero (kill by any zako in the abandoned building) the hero survived and encounter a female zako with chainsaw, and she cut him in half with a really satisfied face

In the same scenario but on the ship, there is a scene of a man collecting corpses of all female zako and
1. he picked one up and look at the hero
2. he bring one of the corpse and place it next to 2 or 3 other corpses, all female zako

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
You are my hero, love the pics! Definitely going to use them in some RP's :P
You are welcome.

I will look into it. Thanks!

EDIT:
This is what I've found: the chainsaw zako, and two corpse carrying videos. I can't seem to find the video with several zako corpses though...
girl game_pak-0000000175.bik
post game_pak-0000000077.bik
post game_pak-0000000056.bik

KeiBree

Master of this Domain

During my playthrough, there is a demise of hero (kill by any zako in the abandoned building) the hero survived and encounter a female zako with chainsaw, and she cut him in half with a really satisfied face

Don't remember that one!

In the same scenario but on the ship, there is a scene of a man collecting corpses of all female zako and
1. he picked one up and look at the hero
2. he bring one of the corpse and place it next to 2 or 3 other corpses, all female zako

You can see one of those here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6yyLBty3TOxRHFNUVF1eUdPUkU (1:19 in)

God I wish the sound in the boat scene worked.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
One that you might of missed, I believe in the first level (which is just a big apartment building with people shooting out of the window) there's a couple zako in it. Not great shots, but from what I remember there's a couple.

I only played the game once. I have no computer/gaming skills so it took me hours to install it and beat the thing, even though I had the videos from another source :(

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
God I wish the sound in the boat scene worked.
Me too...

One that you might of missed, I believe in the first level (which is just a big apartment building with people shooting out of the window) there's a couple zako in it. Not great shots, but from what I remember there's a couple.
Too bad I missed it, I really like zako couples. But if they are in the game, they should appear in the scenes, somewhere...

I only played the game once. I have no computer/gaming skills so it took me hours to install it and beat the thing, even though I had the videos from another source :(
Unfortunately, the game won't run on modern operative systems.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Lol, not a zako couple, a couple of zako. Typo on my end.

I got it to run on my laptop, but had to do something weird. I think I made a virtual box or something like that? Sorry that I can't remember the specifics, I'm not a gamer or computer person. It took a long time and wasn't worth it at all since the game is pretty much just the videos.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Gah, I'm terrible this morning.

I meant getting the game installed is challenging and not worth it. The videos Abaddon uploaded are delightful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.