Secteur-X7

Club Regular
hmm, could be interesting.

however there doersnt seem to be any information about the project (scenario, costumes, amount of girls....).
Am i missing something?

Hello every one, Matt MK just post a preview at his deviant and patreon page ...

Stay tuned !

SX 7

Minion

Master of this Domain
Mercenaries from zombie island (he said the comment)
Cant remember the second one, it was a recent Thai??? Movie. Dint bother searcching, this was their only scene of importance, (although its a nice scene)

----
Deadpool "Gaston" parody
Getts attacked by thugs at a bar. A couple of girls thrown in the mix

Minion

Master of this Domain
kGm8Tn2.jpg

itQQz61.jpg

7n4bp6e.jpg

ZcupUeA.jpg

wbTsQqW.jpg

Also, first look at the new FC costumes.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
These are from Mercenaries From Zombie Island. 4 zako are trying to kill the heroine and her sidekick, but are attacked by the Island natives (who look like your local Joe Schmo). They kill them and take the heroine hostage, throwing the zako into a body pile in the back of their pick-up truck.

Any chance of linking a torrent or Mega upload of this? I could not find it anywhere.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
About Female Combatants saga, I like scenes that the heroine knocks villainous girls, steals their clothes and leave them naked.
Exciting scenes.......
These are the only scenes in those videos I like. I can't really justify buying them because the rest of the content just doesn't appeal to me, but I really wish they did more stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.