wj1905

Master of this Domain
No Mega links, but visit this web (most videos of Female Combatant are there):
AsiaMonstr • ASIA SUPERHEROINE COLLECTION

I know that, but I was asking about this "Female Mercenaries on Zombie Island" movie. Hence the quote? ;)

What are they wearing?
Just regular street clothes.
What episodes please? and possible for any screenshots?
I already deleted the videos, sorry. But you'll see the most such fights in episode 10-11 I think, when Iron Fist and Davos escape from the Hand compound. Later on Coleen Wing has a one-on-one fight with one of her female students too.
Oh and she is a named assassin, so not a henchwoman, but there is a spider-themed chinese (I think) girl in episode 6

These are the only scenes in those videos I like. I can't really justify buying them because the rest of the content just doesn't appeal to me, but I really wish they did more stuff like that.
Same here, if you know any good erotic movies or art or CGI poser series that does that (other than Shabazik of course) I'd be grateful.
The only good erotic 'movie' I found with this theme was Gun Fun video with the sexy henchwomen in short leather skirts.

Last edited:

pigma1

Club Regular
just ran into this trailer for a western female combatants .does anyone know where i can purchase the whole movie?
viz1.jpg

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Doesnt exist. This is an old video.
The guy tried getting a western fem combatants movie off the ground years ago. He was on a couple of forums for a while.
Shame nothing came of it.

horatiojones80

Content Creator

nice! as dumb as this video may be it's almost perfect. Bad girls attack good guys, girl on girl action, water action, even some big girl action, and a nice shot of the big girl laying face down with her full figured form in a nice view (wish we could have gotten a better leg/ass shot though) I also like how the hero removed something from the waistband of the defeated bad girl. i love that. The thing that would have made it perfect is if the good girl actually dragged the big girl limp to the shore, struggling to lift her heavy limp body and maybe enlisting the help of her friend to move her and roll her on her stomach. That would have made it absolutely perfect. I know it's weird expecting a d-movie tier video made in 2006 to conform to my fetishes, but unfortunately i don't see anyone else doing this kind of stuff.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Something new...maybe two movies or just one? Looks interesting and the main character being attacked by the zako appears to be a shemale! A combination I like a LOT! :)

Female Fighter vs Bishoujo Hero Sci-fi 2
1b666958.jpg

bc8989da.jpg

6a29b4a9.jpg

8c56d902.jpg

Female fighter vs Bishoujo hero...First version?
ba9111ef.jpg

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Greetings,
Using Dragon UnPACKer, I managed to extract all the videos from the Burner game. This could be useful in two ways:
- There are several videos of zako shooting that are missing in the compilations,
- The video quality of the scenes is higher than that of the videos available.
Maybe someone is interested in this material; if so, let me know and I'll see how I can share such a volume of information.
PS: There seem to be a couple more Zako deaths in the full scenes, too.
PPS: There also seems to be a bit of corpse staring in the full scenes.
EDIT:
Zakos shooting
Zakos getting shot and corpses

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.