Deleted member 80010

Casual Client

Deleted member 80010

Casual Client
found this Zako scene from a Movie called Weapons of Death features girls in Blue Chinese style tops with black bottoms found this interesting
have the scene bellow with screenshots also the Quality is a little meh tbh but worth a watch enjoy folks
HKclKTk.png

6uuoqzC.png

ny8rn45.png

PVHN5A7.png

SCCczqT.png

Attachments

Deleted member 80010

Casual Client
Virgins From Hell is a great movie but most people miss one very quick demise scene in that movie one of the rebel girls is shot and killed shes wearing a pink top and a pink skirt i think as always clip and screen shots in the zip file :)
YKXuydf.png

JOj7flu.png

banEy1G.png

G9ibJJH.png

Attachments

Girl in Pink demise.zip
953 KB · Views: 410

pigma1

Club Regular
New female combatants coming out soon!
EDIT: Link deleted - Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

pigma1

Club Regular
the new female combatants movie is now out. this one is better than the last one in my opinion.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Umm, who is deleting the bloody links? It was not forbidden to post links to these Giga flicks before... kinda one of the reasons many people come to the Zako section, in fact.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Umm, who is deleting the bloody links? It was not forbidden to post links to these Giga flicks before... kinda one of the reasons many people come to the Zako section, in fact.
besides, the links act as a free promotion for the websites they are linked to so other people will know about them and possibly be customers.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Read the rules, the applicable section is "I deserve free money." Link is in my siggie.
Links to commercial sites MUST include a link back to Undertow.

Detritus made the rule, and he pays for Undertow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.