ThreeP

Casual Client
2 clips Dead Fantasy: kasumi clones vs yuna
Code:
https://openload.co/f/eECaVttLcmg/Dead_Fantasy_Full_HD_%28Part1%2C2%2C3%2C4%2C5%2C6%2C7_or_8%29_In_True_HD_%5BHigh_Definition_-_1920x1080p%5D_-_YouTube_00_21_08-00_23_44.avi.mp4
kasumi vs kasumi clones
Code:
https://openload.co/f/3v5pcUgHu4I/Dead_Fantasy_Full_HD_%28Part1%2C2%2C3%2C4%2C5%2C6%2C7_or_8%29_In_True_HD_%5BHigh_Definition_-_1920x1080p%5D_-_YouTube_00_31_16-00_32_19.avi.mp4

Alia Nexis

Avid Affiliate
Ok now I really wanna know the source for these amazing vids xD!

bbeachb = Sexy Latin Amazons
ccop-a = PONTUS MEDIA productions/ Amazon Warriors.

I bought both those clips recently, so I'm irked they've been posted so fast to those kind of sites. You like what you see? Pay for the product.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
So uh this is a long shot request for me, but does anyone know where I can find this Asian movie apparently called 電脳大奥 or apparently "Cyber Inner Palace". I know from google search you can apparently find it on FC2 but you have to 'buy' it to watch it, and I can't do that.

Attachments

• denno-mio07.jpg
    denno-mio07.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 700

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
bbeachb = Sexy Latin Amazons
ccop-a = PONTUS MEDIA productions/ Amazon Warriors.

I bought both those clips recently, so I'm irked they've been posted so fast to those kind of sites. You like what you see? Pay for the product.
And that's exactly what I'm going to do, I totally dislike the crappy quality of those sites. I have bought a few from Pontus media before, just checked their page after a long time and got to see those splendid pieces of art. I'm so buying them.

Alexandr

Club Regular
And that's exactly what I'm going to do, I totally dislike the crappy quality of those sites. I have bought a few from Pontus media before, just checked their page after a long time and got to see those splendid pieces of art. I'm so buying them.
Hello, you have a link to a site or video Pontus media, I'd like to buy the video.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
ドラマティックオンラインライフ |機動捜査官レイン 復讐のヒロイン 「バルラ」
Interesting pics, looks a lot like Female Combatant but this seems to be a real Sentai show rather. Like the sexy black-cloaked villainess.

You can buy at https://www.sexy-amazons.com/ or nicheclips.com (little behind in releases), but both need you to register, and both don't let you buy directly; you need to add cash/points to your account. It's not too bad, but I'd rather buy direct.
Yeah, this is exactly why I don't buy from them. If they accepted Paypal I'd say OK, but linking a site like that to your bank account and name just leaves you open for blackmail... given the nature of these videos.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
So uh this is a long shot request for me, but does anyone know where I can find this Asian movie apparently called 電脳大奥 or apparently "Cyber Inner Palace". I know from google search you can apparently find it on FC2 but you have to 'buy' it to watch it, and I can't do that.
Looks interesting. How to "buy" from FC2? If there is proper place (not BT or kind of pirate sites) I am happy to buy this one.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Miss Bruce Lee
A young girl is bullied on the movie set for accidentally hitting a stunt man during the shoot. Five stunt people try to teach her a lesson until they find out her true power.

Contains 2 stuntwomen/bullies

I like when hollywood ninja includes fvsf fights.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So, three zakos from the movie "I spit chew on your grave" - it's a really terrible badly acted parody of the 1970 era revenge movies, in reverse where a stupid yokel is raped by three bandit girls and he goes up to get his revenge and their boss who is basically David Bowie from Labyrinth (no, I am not kidding). It's a parody so the "action" is rather terrible, but he does kill the three badgirls via rather innovative methods at the end, go to around 45 minutes.

Alexandr

Club Regular
So, three zakos from the movie "I spit chew on your grave" - it's a really terrible badly acted parody of the 1970 era revenge movies, in reverse where a stupid yokel is raped by three bandit girls and he goes up to get his revenge and their boss who is basically David Bowie from Labyrinth (no, I am not kidding). It's a parody so the "action" is rather terrible, but he does kill the three badgirls via rather innovative methods at the end, go to around 45 minutes.

Unfortunately the link doesn't work:)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Weird. Works for me, I can see the video embedded here just fine. Maybe it's some regional setting or your net provider blocked it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.