Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Stuff from Star Wars have been far and between. I think this season only saw a small handful of Mandalorian warrior fall in battle including one female getting blasted a couple weeks ago.
Tbh, I don't know if they died. That armor is pretty good, and they could survive.
I would be sure if they were stormtroopers, and I think that captain chick from Ahsoka trailer is certainly going to die. But we have to wait few months to see that scene.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Tbh, I don't know if they died. That armor is pretty good, and they could survive.
I would be sure if they were stormtroopers, and I think that captain chick from Ahsoka trailer is certainly going to die. But we have to wait few months to see that scene.
very true. The trailer also show an older dark side force user storming an Alliance ship, I am hopeful they throw in a couple female guards in the mix but I would not be surprise if the scene end up like the Rogue One scene with only male guards get hack and slash down.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
very true. The trailer also show an older dark side force user storming an Alliance ship, I am hopeful they throw in a couple female guards in the mix but I would not be surprise if the scene end up like the Rogue One scene with only male guards get hack and slash down.
I believe it's the same ship. Older forceuser is slowly goes through corridors, and the young woman attacks bridge directly, killing captain and probably others. At least we will have some female corpses on the floor when both of them will argue about their fighting styles.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Unfortunately those are New Republic personnel goodies rather than villains. Not at all uncommon to see nameless females on the good side biting the dust in pop culture.

The attacker is
one of the initial antagonists. The apprentice of Ray Stevenson's character. Thrawn will be another emerging villain/anti-hero and he will have an army of zombie stormtroopers based on the leaks which appear to be valid.

Either way, hopefully the presence of female central protagonists means the production has lined up nameless female baddies for them to wade through. That tends to be how things go.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
View attachment 145047View attachment 145048
Stuff from Star Wars have been far and between. I think this season only saw a small handful of Mandalorian warrior fall in battle including one female getting blasted a couple weeks ago.
That may as well be a guy in my book. Not saying that they all have to be wearing ridiculously few clothes, but I'd at least like to SEE that there's a woman there.

I mean, how do you KNOW that's not a stuntman? 🤷‍♂️

Pangcake22

Club Regular
That may as well be a guy in my book. Not saying that they all have to be wearing ridiculously few clothes, but I'd at least like to SEE that there's a woman there.

I mean, how do you KNOW that's not a stuntman? 🤷‍♂️

The female mandalorian lets out a groan when she get blasted at 1:04 mark. As a star wars fan, the best way to identify if the Mandalorian is a male or female is to look at the helmet (male has a square t visor shape while the female has more of sharp oval t visor) and the breastplate (the infamous boob armor).
img_0566.jpg

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Unfortunately those are New Republic personnel goodies rather than villains. Not at all uncommon to see nameless females on the good side biting the dust in pop culture.

The attacker is
one of the initial antagonists. The apprentice of Ray Stevenson's character. Thrawn will be another emerging villain/anti-hero and he will have an army of zombie stormtroopers based on the leaks which appear to be valid.

Either way, hopefully the presence of female central protagonists means the production has lined up nameless female baddies for them to wade through. That tends to be how things go.
One can only hope, If I remember correctly, the 2 EP of Mandalorian that featured female imperial officer biting the dust also featured atleast 2 of the supporting female characters. With Imperial remnant still part of the story, I can see more female imperials getting it on screen.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I believe it's the same ship. Older forceuser is slowly goes through corridors, and the young woman attacks bridge directly, killing captain and probably others. At least we will have some female corpses on the floor when both of them will argue about their fighting styles.
I think with their track record if the 2 dark side force users end up on the bridge and having conversation or something, we may just see the corpse on the side like the Gideon bridge scenes from season 2.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-08 080927.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 080927.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 080439.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 080439.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 075332.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 075332.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 080618.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 080618.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 277

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I think with their track record if the 2 dark side force users end up on the bridge and having conversation or something, we may just see the corpse on the side like the Gideon bridge scenes from season 2.
This is exactly what I hope to see. This woman in the right corner of the second screenshot died off-screen, but it was somehow even more interesting to see her on the floor.
In the comments to Ahsoka trailer many people complaining that there are too many female characters. We can only hope they're right.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter

The female mandalorian lets out a groan when she get blasted at 1:04 mark. As a star wars fan, the best way to identify if the Mandalorian is a male or female is to look at the helmet (male has a square t visor shape while the female has more of sharp oval t visor) and the breastplate (the infamous boob armor). View attachment 145076

Yeah, but that dodges my point. Any sound can be dropped in in post and until recently, most stunt performers were dudes. 🤷‍♂️

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
This is exactly what I hope to see. This woman in the right corner of the second screenshot died off-screen, but it was somehow even more interesting to see her on the floor.
In the comments to Ahsoka trailer many people complaining that there are too many female characters. We can only hope they're right.
Here's hoping. That's one of the only things that would keep me watching it since its pretty likely they'll bring Ezra into it and I absolutely hate that character. He made Rebels unwatchable for me.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Yeah, but that dodges my point. Any sound can be dropped in in post and until recently, most stunt performers were dudes. 🤷‍♂️
Some of them don't wear helmets.
mandos.png
You can also look at body shapes. It helped to identify Gideon's comms officer, though they returned her later.
comms officer.png
Quick edit. Stormtroopers in the previous seasons. Find the old lady.
tumblr_ppym1tDXPb1utoj9eo1_1280.jpg
One more edit. We can hear female death sound, when Bo-Katan kills a pilot. And this pilot looks like a woman
pilot.png
I think so because we can see one more woman, officer this time (the pilot is on the floor already). Both of them have special body shapes.
officer.jpg
Here we can see that female officer down and compare female pilot to the men around her.
officer down.jpg the last pic.jpg

Last edited:

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Some of them don't wear helmets.
View attachment 145094
You can also look at body shapes. It helped to identify Gideon's comms officer, though they returned her later.
View attachment 145095
Quick edit. Stormtroopers in the previous seasons. Find the old lady.
View attachment 145096
While stormtroopers can be a little hard to distinguish because they put their helmets. A couple of the stuntwomen that worked on Disney Star Wars project had post behind the scene picture confirming some of the performers were indeed female. Vanessa Cater and Amy Sturdivant were two that came in mind. Unlike Stormtrooper armor, Mandalorian breastplate and helmets makes it easy to determine male or female. Good catch with the female officer and the female TIE pilot BTW.
VanessaCater Trooper.jpg
amysturdivant trooper.jpg

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Unfortunately, they gave us only 1 female officer's death in the s2ep7, though there were a lot of them. Only this one Leeroy Jenkinsed herself just into the middle of the gunfight, but she looks pretty good in the middle of the 3rd picture.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
This episode was already mentioned in this thread, and I remember that previous poster said that there was one female shoretrooper, but I don't agree. It was a man, and it was male death sound.
It's unclear, was that gunner on the roof a man or a woman, because I can't even identify the death sound.

Last edited:

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Unfortunately, they gave us only 1 female officer's death in the s2ep7, though there were a lot of them. Only this one Leeroy Jenkinsed herself just into the middle of the gunfight, but she looks pretty good in the middle of the 3rd picture.
View attachment 145103View attachment 145104View attachment 145105
This episode was already mentioned in this thread, and I remember that previous poster said that there was one female shoretrooper, but I don't agree. It was a man, and it was male death sound.
It's unclear, was that gunner on the roof a man or a woman, because I can't even identify the death sound.
I remember the 1 female officer. The Leeroy Jenkin reference is actually funny. I think what was interesting was the editing of this EP was very odd. The female officer was shot and falls backward. The next scene when Mando and Mayfeld escape, her body was leaning the opposite. I think what they did was shoot the scene in reverse (same way that same EP had stormtroopers looking like they were saluting with the wrong hand.)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I remember the 1 female officer. The Leeroy Jenkin reference is actually funny. I think what was interesting was the editing of this EP was very odd. The female officer was shot and falls backward. The next scene when Mando and Mayfeld escape, her body was leaning the opposite. I think what they did was shoot the scene in reverse (same way that same EP had stormtroopers looking like they were saluting with the wrong hand.)
Yes, something like this happens pretty often.
Blonde zako in blue bikini took a bullet and fell behind her big friend.
zako in blue.gif

Look at her head and remember its position
head.png
Later, when her big friend took a bullet as well and fell near her
head 2.png

Another example. Chinese movie. Villainess was killed and fell on the floor
Villainess.png
But then she is lying on the other side
other side.png

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Two henchwomen in leather (one of them in the sexy top and with a sword) in the end of the clip arrived to die from protagonist's hands.
They just stood and waited for bullets. Sexy, absolutely pathetic in battle, died for nothing. Great! Also, I believe, we can see her nipple at 1:26 if stop the clip in the right second.

Another two henchwomen. You can start from 6:30.
They're on the ground, but then they will stand up one by one with a predictable ending.

One henchwonan accidentally killed another and get KO.

Two zako girls trying to make an ambush. Finally, a movie in which zako does't die immediately after being shot and needs some more bullets
1:13:30

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.