Arr29

Videographer
Did you know this ? Can you tell me the title or source to watch? Thank you

97B28972D617585E97C467C9C371E95E.jpg

chopper1502

Avid Affiliate
Hi i'am researching 3 asian (maybe chinese) henchwomans, their got killed by bullet when their were protecting their boss and help him to escape. It was posted here a time ago but it's got deleted i don"t know why. It was a show and not a movie if i remember well

Mister X

Casual Client
I have no video to offer but there's a fun zako kill in the first big action scene of John Wick 4. Akira, a secondary protagonist, takes out a henchwoman. She's wearing one of those fancy bulletproof suits so it's a fun little bit where she gets knocked around by gunfire and hand to hand moves. Eventually Akira puts a round through her head.

So keep an eye out for that one, it's during the Osaka Continental fight.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
This has just turned into “asian women in dresses getting shot” forum. What happened to the soldiers? The stormtroopers? The uniformed henchbabes?
Sadly we are ultimately hostage to whatever media decides to include in their productions. For example the recent Andor series had no rank and file female imperials getting done in. Despite the noticeable uptake in other Star Wars shows depicting this. In fact they were very limited to the odd officer glimpsed here and there in Andor.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Sadly we are ultimately hostage to whatever media decides to include in their productions. For example the recent Andor series had no rank and file female imperials getting done in. Despite the noticeable uptake in other Star Wars shows depicting this. In fact they were very limited to the odd officer glimpsed here and there in Andor.
Growing up, I would watch quite a bit of action movies from Asian film companies. Often time, a henchwoman in those movies bites the dust just as easy as their male counterpart. I guess Asian film makers are more open to the idea of having female characters specially if they are goons or boss die on screen.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
This has just turned into “asian women in dresses getting shot” forum. What happened to the soldiers? The stormtroopers? The uniformed henchbabes?
Maybe we will see them in the new TV show about Ahsoka Tano.
Pay attention to the scene, which starts at 0:35. If my eyes serve me right there are 3 female officers. The brave captain (good night, sweet princess), the clever girl, who is hiding under the table, and another woman working on her console.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Maybe we will see them in the new TV show about Ahsoka Tano.
Pay attention to the scene, which starts at 0:35. If my eyes serve me right there are 3 female officers. The brave captain (good night, sweet princess), the clever girl, who is hiding under the table, and another woman working on her console.

the-mandalorian3x05_1854.jpg
the-mandalorian3x05_1855.jpg

Stuff from Star Wars have been far and between. I think this season only saw a small handful of Mandalorian warrior fall in battle including one female getting blasted a couple weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.