Alexandr

Club Regular
What is this?)
92aea713b07eca80390c7f22d42397dda044832d.jpg

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Okay, trying my hand on another review. This time I am reviewing from a different producer from a different country.

Title : Dangerous Spy Mission

Production Company: Darkroom/DarkroomSPR

Language: Russian

Plot/Story Summary

dangerousspy1.jpg

The spy infiltrated into a room where a guard is located, the guard is dressed in Black Leather Skirt, Black stockings, Black heels and walking around with her guns. The Spy ask her boss what she should do. And after getting reaffirmed by her boss, the spy silently tail the guard and then choke her, first with her bare hand, then with a garrot.

The guard struggles for a bit, and eventually killed (assume), the spy took her clothes, stockings and heels and change into what the guard is wearing, and then walk out of the room.

Review/Reaction

The first thing I want to say is this is pretty much all this happened. This is more like a sentry kills rather than Zako, so if you are into multiple kills or even multiple peril (like the last Agent Caracal review I have done) you WILL BE disappointed.

That being said, this is still a value for money purchase, almost like most of Darkroom video, the actresses look good, the scene is well playout, and the uniform/clothing swap is probably just perfect. So this one is quite hard to judge.

The down side I guess, is that this movie is just too short, with not much other than that one single scene, I would very much like to see the spy, after killing the guard, maybe killing several more in a set of subterfuge, like she pose as a guard and then was greeted by another guard and when the other guard turn around, she jump on her? Well, Darkroom usually uses 3 or 4 girls (most of their video do) but I just don't know why this is just the two, so I am suspecting this probably be a new concept or someone make a commission. I can't tell.

The Guard should also be reacting to the strangling a bit, either more fights or more begging. If you watch the scene, you will see she grunts a little bit, put her hands up and probably that's it. I mean, if I would have done this scene, either I will have the guard do more fighting. Or at least more vigorous struggle, or try to plea with the spy and beg for mercy.

On the other hand, the guard's outfit is very sexy, and as a stocking man, that scene when she loses her shoes and show her stocking foot while struggling is a plus, but that's more personal to me, so if you don't like stocking or can do without, that probably will not turn you on.

All in all, this movie is a buy, not a must buy, I mean, it would be a must buy if they have multiple girl kills. The scene right now is just too short.

YingFei

Casual Client

watch full movie link

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
watch full movie link
Anyone has a basic notion of what's happening in the movie? I thought for sure the singer \ stripper is going to end up a bad girl, then she disappeared.

Watch the movie on youtube btw, safer than some random site.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Is this from some Rambo clone movie?

Why did they spark when they got shot? Were they robots? Or is it because the guy shot them in the bulletproof vest?

movie, hero win and rescue his girl
fight : 52:41

Deathstalker II has the princess fight and kill her own evil clone. I posted pics of it before.
You should check out Deathstalker IV though, which has a whole tournament of fights to the death, and the female fighters have a separate tournament.
Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.16.59.044.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.17.00.296.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.30.43.061.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.30.46.442.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.30.49.880.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.30.55.499.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.31.48.706.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.31.51.862.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.17.951.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.19.513.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.20.677.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.21.217.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.24.577.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.25.428.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.26.923.jpg Deathstalker IV Match of Titans (1991).mkv_snapshot_00.32.37.528.jpg

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Assassin lady wearing nothing but a towel shot by the secret agent because I guess she is so dumb she does not know the layout of her own mirror-covered bathroom.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Assassin lady wearing nothing but a towel shot by the secret agent because I guess she is so dumb she does not know the layout of her own mirror-covered bathroom.
I remember this movie, its called Guns. The assassin is played by the beautiful Devin DeVasquez. Her demise is hot I give you that.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain

SimulatedOunce

Avid Affiliate
The 2005 film Munich seemed like a popular film but I didn't find it anywhere on here. It follows a group of assassins hired to track down and kill those responsible for the 1972 Munich massacre.

Jeanette (Marie-Josée Croze) is an assassin hired by another organization to kill them, which she successfully manages to kill one.
00.jpg

They eventually track her to her houseboat in the Netherlands.
02.jpg

Cornered, she attempts to seduce them but they just weren't having it.
275.jpg

They shoot her, leading to a kind of strange slapstick-ish scene where she walks between them (Daniel Craig and Eric Bana) to grab her cat.
04.jpg

Eventually falling on a chair where they finish her off and exit, leaving her breasts exposed.
05.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter
Not sure if this really qualifies as zako since these are named characters with just the slightest bit of personality, but the molls from the 2001 series Black Scorpion are probably the best parts of a pretty lame show, since aside from being ridiculously attractive, they also serve as convenient punching bags for the heroine to talk trash and show her moves before inevitably getting knocked out and captured herself. Unfortunately, the Playboy model types they hired for the show didn't seem too comfortable doing fight scenes, so the action sequences are pretty brief and even then you can tell that they had to use stuntwomen to double for the models. Still though, the show really scratched an itch for me since I can't recall anything else like this on TV at the time. A couple of my favorites:

xZyexUz.jpg
h0JRhrT.jpg
FKQMxxF.jpg
bW7d1HL.jpg
3vPWo2f.jpg
QkroGIG.jpg
vs6X4cz.jpg
JcEnHOE.jpg
2fOPgEB.jpg
5pa1KOc.jpg
UixAwE4.jpg
S8ciG1d.jpg
zVjv3qo.jpg
Nw4kDmy.jpg
mrYF3gb.jpg
KZDkAzZ.jpg
68dTeGZ.jpg
nj9zTjg.jpg
VU7pnK3.jpg
hj6Iu8q.jpg
YiYuVBt.jpg
0Ul7R6h.jpg
TTXdLI5.jpg
3mrRNRa.jpg
BiVMVeU.jpg
gVDQUIl.jpg
z8NXVPl.jpg
U8fp0OF.jpg
0202zMG.jpg
An4uYjZ.jpg
RCWmFac.jpg
YLqyq8a.jpg
scFe9gh.jpg
WzJgwtt.jpg
jg0sI0w.jpg
1SNXn09.jpg

African Violet and Tiger Lily - Minions of the plant-themed villain Greenthumb, not only are these two insanely sexy in their Poison Ivy inspired outfits, they also share names with Ivy's assistants from the Batman TAS episode "Eternal Youth." They also probably get the most screen time and the most to do of all the henchgirls in the series, which of course means they suffer the most punishment. While they are able to knock out an unpowered Black Scorpion at the beginning of the episode, for the rest they get beaten up repeatedly, electrocuted into unconsciousness, and finally just straight up murdered when our "heroine" blasts them out of a window with their boss's plant gun, even though they were already defeated and begging for mercy.

(fights at 6:17 and 35:57)

xI17TCO.jpg
MAbrG4f.jpg
hQaqLA5.jpg
jJldinH.jpg
0AbjUOB.jpg
BOjGUOk.jpg
RWOkOzr.jpg
Cq3pYUd.jpg
MoGyli3.jpg
tPY2RfM.jpg
tyVMcl3.jpg
S0KXEwX.jpg

Hourglass - Tall busty blonde bimbo moll of time-themed villain Clockwise, she doesn't feature much in her episode but makes up for it just by being unbelievably hot. Unfortunately, the two male goons in her gang handle most of fighting and Hourglass is dispatched pretty easily when she does join the fray, though I do find it funny that a nearly 6 foot tall woman is less effective in combat than a literal midget. The first fight, though brief, is still pretty good because her boss actually holds her back at first, no doubt not wanting his blonde arm candy to get pummeled by the heroine, and when she does join the fight she throws some of the wimpiest, girliest punches ever, tries a high kick while vainly trying to keep her skirt from flying up, landing with nothing, and then is dispatched with a single punch. The second time around she's defeated even more easily, missing badly with three kicks before getting knocked out with a baton to the head.

o0bhdZU.png
wGUVuOw.png
vSIRqsw.png
cBTg7GM.png
Eb9bMa3.png
k4NT5yw.png
dcbTENQ.png
o0APOXC.png
t1P2VLt.png
qW433pU.png
EcKuo2z.png
TXa9Zzv.png
hM9fJ9q.png
migSRoK.png
fwDlTwh.png
X4KO7UC.png
yjns00q.png
7ENaU7L.png
pPucWjZ.png
ybe8gEN.png
AK9xGk4.png
kRhsgMU.png
cal3vIT.png
EXhrctr.png
fKHjfMT.png
q1UCJm0.png
3RRx389.png
KSyd85v.png
QWB8bat.png
I0LDnck.png
DUqPWnI.png
4u4BsNj.png
s8WMHeJ.png
vkMbSXi.png
DOTe6nW.png
3i93b88.png

Bend and Stretch - Probably my favorite henchgirls in the series, assistants of the fitness-themed villainess Aerobicide. Their outfits are amazing and actually look a lot more elaborate than the plain costume their boss is wearing, but what really takes the cake for me is that they are by far the weakest and most useless henchgirls in the show, and get repeatedly taunted for this by both the heroine and their own boss. The first encounter, Aerobicide tells them "Don't just stand there girls, make her sweat!" but they fail utterly at this, getting dropped in seconds with a kick to the head each. The second time around, Black Scorpion declares "Bend and Stretch huh? You're about to become Twist and Shout!" and the fight is just as one-sided, with the sole attempt by either girl to actually throw a punch in the entire episode getting her spun completely around before being sent flying with a kick to the face. In the final showdown, they are simply dispatched with an electric shock. While they don't get to do all that much, the way they get used is pretty much the perfect setup for superheroine content - feed some inept molls to the heroine as a palette cleanser so she can appear strong and heroic, before the main villainess stomps her. Aerobicide actually had an entire gym full of girls in her gang, and it would have been great to see them all suited up and sent forward to get KO'ed one after the other, but I suppose the show didn't have the budget for that.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Not sure if this really qualifies as zako since these are named characters with just the slightest bit of personality, but the molls from the 2001 series Black Scorpion are probably the best parts of a pretty lame show, since aside from being ridiculously attractive, they also serve as convenient punching bags for the heroine to talk trash and show her moves before inevitably getting knocked out and captured herself. Unfortunately, the Playboy model types they hired for the show didn't seem too comfortable doing fight scenes, so the action sequences are pretty brief and even then you can tell that they had to use stuntwomen to double for the models. Still though, the show really scratched an itch for me since I can't recall anything else like this on TV at the time. A couple of my favorites:

African Violet and Tiger Lily - Minions of the plant-themed villain Greenthumb, not only are these two insanely sexy in their Poison Ivy inspired outfits, they also share names with Ivy's assistants from the Batman TAS episode "Eternal Youth." They also probably get the most screen time and the most to do of all the henchgirls in the series, which of course means they suffer the most punishment. While they are able to knock out an unpowered Black Scorpion at the beginning of the episode, for the rest they get beaten up repeatedly, electrocuted into unconsciousness, and finally just straight up murdered when our "heroine" blasts them out of a window with their boss's plant gun, even though they were already defeated and begging for mercy.

(fights at 6:17 and 35:57)

Hourglass - Tall busty blonde bimbo moll of time-themed villain Clockwise, she doesn't feature much in her episode but makes up for it just by being unbelievably hot. Unfortunately, the two male goons in her gang handle most of fighting and Hourglass is dispatched pretty easily when she does join the fray, though I do find it funny that a nearly 6 foot tall woman is less effective in combat than a literal midget. The first fight, though brief, is still pretty good because her boss actually holds her back at first, no doubt not wanting his blonde arm candy to get pummeled by the heroine, and when she does join the fight she throws some of the wimpiest, girliest punches ever, tries a high kick while vainly trying to keep her skirt from flying up, landing with nothing, and then is dispatched with a single punch. The second time around she's defeated even more easily, missing badly with three kicks before getting knocked out with a baton to the head.

Bend and Stretch - Probably my favorite henchgirls in the series, assistants of the fitness-themed villainess Aerobicide. Their outfits are amazing and actually look a lot more elaborate than the plain costume their boss is wearing, but what really takes the cake for me is that they are by far the weakest and most useless henchgirls in the show, and get repeatedly taunted for this by both the heroine and their own boss. The first encounter, Aerobicide tells them "Don't just stand there girls, make her sweat!" but they fail utterly at this, getting dropped in seconds with a kick to the head each. The second time around, Black Scorpion declares "Bend and Stretch huh? You're about to become Twist and Shout!" and the fight is just as one-sided, with the sole attempt by either girl to actually throw a punch in the entire episode getting her turned completely around before being sent flying with a kick to the face. Unfortunately, in the final showdown they are simply dispatched with an electric shock. While they don't get to do all that much, the way they get used is pretty much the perfect setup for superheroine content - feed some inept molls to the heroine as a palette cleanser so she can appear strong and heroic, before the main villainess stomps her. Aerobicide actually had an entire gym full of girls in her gang, and it would have been great to see them all suited up and sent forward to get KO'ed one after the other, but I suppose the show didn't have the budget for that.

This was already post on this site...but you are forgiven, as your description really good!

I would say, here if the zako are named Henchwoman, it count, or else we really have nothing to put under our teethes ha ha.

Violet and Lily are my fav, but Bent and Strentch are like really good to, this show is like a horny version of 60's Batman
here some picture of them lol:
41nB8aK4tYL.png Bend (black scorpion) Faith Salie.jpg Bend (black scorpion)Faith Salie.jpg Strentch (black scorpion) Ava Fabian.jpg Strentch (black scorpion)Ava Fabian.jpg

As you Miss THREE henchwomen episode:
Gig and Byte from "Virtual Vice"
1674928677460.png

Mist and Vapor from "Life's a Gas"
vlcsnap-2019-09-27-18h40m08s524.png vlcsnap-2019-09-27-18h40m23s033.png

and the two Cheerleader but I forgot the episode they were in

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.