Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter

Another favorite fight scene of mine was in the X-Files episode "Kill Switch" where Agent Scully takes down a trio of bimbo nurses. I have never been into the show and haven't even seen the episode all the way through so I don't really know what's going on, but after finding this clip I go back to it quite often. As usual for this era of TV, the fight is very brief and you can barely see what's going on, but what I love about it is just how utterly vicious Scully is here. She absolutely takes it to the nurses and they can't do anything but stand there and get pummeled.

Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter
This was already post on this site...but you are forgiven, as your description really good!

I would say, here if the zako are named Henchwoman, it count, or else we really have nothing to put under our teethes ha ha.

Violet and Lily are my fav, but Bent and Strentch are like really good to, this show is like a horny version of 60's Batman
here some picture of them lol:
View attachment 143030View attachment 143029View attachment 143032View attachment 143033View attachment 143031

As you Miss THREE henchwomen episode:
Gig and Byte from "Virtual Vice"
View attachment 143035

Mist and Vapor from "Life's a Gas"
View attachment 143036View attachment 143037

and the two Cheerleader but I forgot the episode they were in

The episode was Bad Sport and their names were supposedly Bipsy and Bopsy though I don't think that was ever mentioned in the episode. The set up for this could honestly have been amazing, because who doesn't want to see a bunch of prissy, annoying cheerleaders knocked down a few pegs? The execution was a bit lacking though, because their one fight scene is pretty lame and they just disappear in the finale. They also casted two more cheerleader extras for the actual hockey scene but didn't use them the rest of the episode, which was another missed opportunity.

Violet and Lily are right behind Bend and Stretch for me, and unlike most of the show, their fight scenes are actually pretty well-shot and entertaining aside from just the smut factor. What bumps them down the list for me though is that they are far too strong and competent, a couple of airheads in flower leotards and green tights shouldn't be able to take down a cop with a gun, even if she is sick.

Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter

The 2013 Chinese film Switch has some pretty good zako content as well, as the villain has a squad of dancer ninjas called the "Twelve Constellation Girls" that show up throughout the film, though the best is the final fight scene starting at 1:42:33 where the main heroine murders the whole lot of them in elegant fashion. As is typical for this fandom, the rest of the film makes absolutely zero sense and is basically unwatchable despite the fact that, for once, zako were prominently featured in a film that clearly had a huge budget, and the lavish sets, costumes, and fight choreography can't make up for the fact that you can't follow what's going on half the time.

MV5BMDNjMDU3MGYtNTk3MS00MGFkLTk4NzctYTc1NTY4ZTIzZjE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BZTU3YWRjNzAtODY5OS00ODNmLTliY2YtZGMwYjUwOGRiYmRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX889_.jpg
MV5BZmIzMTcyMjYtY2UzZC00ZTkzLTg3OTMtMWUzNWM2MzE4MDI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BOTBmZDQ2NzMtMWIxOS00NDg3LWIwYzgtZjQxNzg2OTYzYWM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
MV5BNGExM2M0ZjEtYmEwMC00ZjRkLWEzZjgtM2M2NmEwNTA0NzhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BMzZiMzlmM2EtZGRhMS00NWE3LTkyYzEtZGYwZDIzNTRiYWM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BZGMzNDhhNGUtYmRmMS00ODFiLWE4NDQtOWI2MzRmNzI0YjBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX885_.jpg
MV5BYTYwY2Y1NzAtYjJiZi00YzI4LWFjYzItZjAwZGI4MjdmMjQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX805_.jpg

MV5BYzJhMDc4YzEtNjI4OC00MTkyLWE1YjItM2I3N2MwODNiZGUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BNWY3MWYwNTktOTRmNS00MjY5LWJhOTMtYTFkNjVhNzc4MmI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

As for the actual zako scenes, starting at 22:05 the girls show up on a boat dressed in swan lake style costumes, and proceed to beat the crap out of a bunch of random security guards in high kicking, dance battle fashion, which clearly establishes them as deadly fighters. The following scene is great too, with their boss admonishing them for their failure by killing a bird in front of them, showing that they are expendable and worthless to him, so we're off to a pretty strong start here. They next show up at 34:41 as waitresses on rollerblades with actual blades on them which they use to murder some more random dudes. At 37:20 the hero is infiltrating the bad guy's base and the girls are now dressed in geisha costumes and flying around on silk ribbons. He stabs one of them, realizes it was actually the main girl of the film, and freaks out, after which the remaining girls surround him and stab and kick him repeatedly. Of course none of this really matters, since stab wounds evidently don't count in this universe.

MV5BNGVmYjhlODYtNDIzZC00MzAzLWFkYjctMmQxZGI3YjIxYWY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BZjVmZTg2ZGMtZTVjZC00ZDczLTg2ZDYtYzQxNzBhNmIzNWU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX822_.jpg
MV5BZTEyZjViZDAtNzE5Ni00ZDA2LWExOTgtM2RjM2ViMWE0YzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX890_.jpg

MV5BNmQyNThjYzYtMTgyNy00MTEwLThlYWQtY2U5OWU5ZTMzOTgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX525_.jpg
MV5BYmMwMzhiMjctZjc3Yi00MjAzLTlmYTItMWQxYzEwNWY3YWQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX605_.jpg
MV5BMjBiYzdlNTItYWYxZS00NzQ4LTllMjktMjVkMGI4NTQ4ZGQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX935_.jpg
MV5BYzk5YzlkMDYtZmViOC00NTM4LWIxNWItOGUyYjQxMDg3MjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BNzg2ODFhZDEtM2ZiMS00MjEwLWJkY2EtZWQ4OTg0ZDlhNzhjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

In the final fight, the main character's wife, who apparently doesn't mind that he's been cheating on her this whole movie, shows up to take on the bad girls so that he can go after the boss. While it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that she as some random insurance agent can pretty effortlessly handle a whole team of trained and armed assassins, I don't mind that so much here because the movie makes no sense anyway and having an ordinary woman take out a bunch of supposedly deadly henchgirls with ease is a staple of the genre. Their outfits in the final battle also really work for me, combining white jackets, grey tights, and heels with fancy hairpieces and tulle skirts, mixing the all-business look and dance aesthetic and contrasting well with the simple outfit the heroine wears. A particular highlight is the sequence at 1:44:14, where a poor zako just gets absolutely demolished and I'm here for all of it. The scene ends with a sword fight between the bad guy's right hand woman and the former head zako turned good girl, who's obviously being doubled by a stuntwoman here, where both end up dying.

MV5BZWU1MGUwNDUtOWRiYy00OWJhLWE5OTQtM2ZhMTNmNGY1ZmZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX490_.jpg
MV5BYWVjYWQ0Y2ItNzliNC00OGM4LTliMjMtNWMxNGRlYzQxNGFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1125_.jpg
MV5BOTE5ZGU5NTQtYjljZi00ODBkLTk0MDEtYTczMTg2MDVmM2M3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX536_.jpg
MV5BOGU3ZjQ0NTItMTI1NS00NmI5LWI0ZGMtYzk1ZjU1ZTJkNmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg
MV5BZGUyZTdjMTItNjUzYS00Yjc4LWJmMWEtNzdmNjJiNDY1OGE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX843_.jpg
MV5BODhlOTkyN2QtN2Y0Yi00NGVkLWI3NWUtOWFlZDljNDQ4ZTA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
MV5BNGVjNmIwOTEtMDFiMC00YjViLWIwY2UtMmFmMGZkNDhjYjdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
MV5BZDg5ZTMwYzEtMDBkMi00NWQ5LWFiMTYtZmMwZTU0NGZlZTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

The thing that irks me is that this movie didn't have to suck. It features a ton of gorgeous women with seemingly unlimited costume changes, but evidently doesn't know what to do with them. The zako are in plenty of scenes but mostly are just there to look pretty, having only a few brief moments to shine in an over two hour long film. I can't tell you how many times I skipped through watching just the zako scenes before finally biting the bullet and watching the whole movie to get some context, only to find out there basically wasn't any. Too bad that it wasn't more successful, otherwise we might have gotten more zako content in mainstream, big budget movies.

Last edited:

Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter

Another classic is this clip from a random JAV movie that now has over 1 million views on Youtube, so maybe our little fetish isn't quite as obscure as we think. I've never managed to track down the entire movie, though if there were a bunch of other fight scenes we're missing out on I'm sure someone would've posted them by now. Part of what makes it great is that the martial arts are legitimately good here, something which has really gone downhill on more recent Female Combatants releases which makes them harder to watch. I like how, despite the bad girls breaking the unwritten rule of minions and all piling on the heroine at once instead of one at a time, she still respects the hierarchy of evil and takes out the nurses first, then the assistant, and the head doctor last. The second fight is a bit harder to follow and probably would've been better if they had kept their outfits instead of changing into identical leotards, but still good. The third scene must have come from a different movie though.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

Another classic is this clip from a random JAV movie that now has over 1 million views on Youtube, so maybe our little fetish isn't quite as obscure as we think. I've never managed to track down the entire movie, though if there were a bunch of other fight scenes we're missing out on I'm sure someone would've posted them by now. Part of what makes it great is that the martial arts are legitimately good here, something which has really gone downhill on more recent Female Combatants releases which makes them harder to watch. I like how, despite the bad girls breaking the unwritten rule of minions and all piling on the heroine at once instead of one at a time, she still respects the hierarchy of evil and takes out the nurses first, then the assistant, and the head doctor last. The second fight is a bit harder to follow and probably would've been better if they had kept their outfits instead of changing into identical leotards, but still good. The third scene must have come from a different movie though.

well I would say our fetish is obscure cause one, it's a fight fetish and people arent really aware it's a fetish, unless maybe Catfight focus or Mud fight. And two, as I said earlier, zako can be a mix of many fetish (bdsm, humiliation, catfight, wrestling, death, suffocation....) so it's hard to point out what really make the zako fetish, beside it's context of "X person is a Soldier/Mook/minion/henchperson and gonna pass a bad time"
what do you think?

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter

That clip is from MIGHTY LADY ELYSION.

Deleted member 468348

Swell Supporter
well I would say our fetish is obscure cause one, it's a fight fetish and people arent really aware it's a fetish, unless maybe Catfight focus or Mud fight. And two, as I said earlier, zako can be a mix of many fetish (bdsm, humiliation, catfight, wrestling, death, suffocation....) so it's hard to point out what really make the zako fetish, beside it's context of "X person is a Soldier/Mook/minion/henchperson and gonna pass a bad time"
what do you think?
Well if you think about it, stage combat is really more of an elaborate dance than it is a recreation of actual fighting, and featuring sexy dancers in tight costumes who can move fluidly and elegantly is a no brainer if you ask me, especially nowadays that people have fewer qualms about showing women getting physically beaten on screen.

dua-lipa-ftx-arena-credit-michele-eve-sandberg_22.jpg
54004629-10497167-Added_drama_She_accessorized_with_a_pair_of_matching_arm_length_-a-86_1644485389055.jpg

You can't tell me that someone can look at that and not see a bad girl and her gang of cronies ready to get taken down in a sexy and fun action scene. It wouldn't be a huge stretch for her to choreograph something like that on stage or in a video and I wouldn't be too surprised if she did eventually did do something like that.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Well if you think about it, stage combat is really more of an elaborate dance than it is a recreation of actual fighting, and featuring sexy dancers in tight costumes who can move fluidly and elegantly is a no brainer if you ask me, especially nowadays that people have fewer qualms about showing women getting physically beaten on screen.

dua-lipa-ftx-arena-credit-michele-eve-sandberg_22.jpg
54004629-10497167-Added_drama_She_accessorized_with_a_pair_of_matching_arm_length_-a-86_1644485389055.jpg

You can't tell me that someone can look at that and not see a bad girl and her gang of cronies ready to get taken down in a sexy and fun action scene. It wouldn't be a huge stretch for her to choreograph something like that on stage or in a video and I wouldn't be too surprised if she did eventually did do something like that.
You are right, Background dancer are in a way, the zako of the Performer, usually wear skimpy sexy clothes and do what the preformer want.
and you are right, I recall some performance or music video where the dancer act like zako and get defeated, well even tokusatsu have stage scene where they perfom fight on scene in front of a public (manly children), sadly it's typically Japanese, not sure it can pass here, unless some spectacle at Universal studio or even Disney but thats rare.

Found an absolute gem of a clip almost by accident:

Smaller blond hero fights a bigger, more muscular woman in tight pants, snaps her neck and rolls over over face down. You get a clear shot of her lying on the ground and the camera lingers on her juicy, toned butt in the foreground. This clip is almost perfect IMO. All it's missing is a carry or body searching scene but for non fetish material it's about as close as I've seen to hitting all the right notes for me.

Nice extracts !

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

As I understood zako girls here are female zako bandits. They wear no uniform, only simple sexy clothes. I must admit good acting. At least they trying not to fall like dolls, but act pain and all that things.
0:05 - 2:35 - their first success (if somebody tired from always losing zakos or just want to see more of them)
19:30 - sexy zakos revealed themselves again
19:50 - 20:20 - they killing people (two men and a woman)
20:20 - 21:30 - police arrived
21:30 - 21:45 - shootout
21:45 - 22:20 - the first zako is wounded. Also, upskirt.
22:20 - 22:33 - well, I didn't expect this.
43:20 - 44:26 - some zakos are attacked
44:25 - 44:40 - another death
44:45 - 45:10 - rare scene with dead body of zako girl. Usually nobody cares about that meat.
45:45 - 46:15 - the scene continous
1:09:45 - one more battle starts
1:13:45 - one more dead zako
1:14:45 - one zako is betrayed by other (who was undecover cop?) and areested?
1:16:30 - ritual starts
1:19:35 - ritual interrupted.
1:19:38 - the first zako who riched the gun is the first to die
1:19:40 - this zako is more lucky but that guy is invincible. Good night, sweet princess. Her dead body will be seen again. Like that pose of her.
1:19:50 - priestess is killed
1:20:45 - explosion. The last zako (undercover cop?) dies too.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Henchgirl is ordered to kill a woman for her boss to prove her loyalty, and instead tries to kill him, but gets shot.

Anyone knows what this is from? Crazy drug dealer lady tries to have the black girl shoot her friend, but she smashes her into a glass table instead. Then shoots her when she tries to attack her with a katana.

Bad girl tries to shoot Steven Seagal, who talks her to death for hours until the guy sitting in the car whom I guess she forgot about shoots her in the head. What, you expected Seagal to actually do an action scene? From End of a Gun (2016)

Last edited:

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Henchgirl is ordered to kill a woman for her boss to prove her loyalty, and instead tries to kill him, but gets shot.

Anyone knows what this is from? Crazy drug dealer lady tries to have the black girl shoot her friend, but she smashes her into a glass table instead. Then shoots her when she tries to attack her with a katana.

Bad girl tries to shoot Steven Seagal, who talks her to death for hours until the guy sitting in the car whom I guess she forgot about shoots her in the head. What, you expected Seagal to actually do an action scene? From End of a Gun (2016)

Steven Segal looks more and more like raw bread every day :oops:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain

OTangent

Club Regular
Her dead large breasts look great from that angle.
Also, Seagal did execute a black henchwoman in cold blood during Attack Force and then killed the main villainess in combat afterwards...
Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.52.42.254.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.52.43.215.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.52.43.966.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.52.45.112.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.52.45.759.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.52.49.322.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.53.02.152.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.53.04.657.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.53.21.303.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.53.23.160.jpg Attack Force (2006) 1080p-H264-AC 3 (DolbyDigital-5.1) & nickarad.mp4_snapshot_00.53.37.782.jpg
Nice how her nipples are visible under her lingerie after she's killed.

Alex lee

Club Regular

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.