Skarosk51

Avid Affiliate
Hello guys,

i'v been searching for a strangle scene since a while now but didnt manage to find. I'm talking about the scene at 54:35 where the man is taking the scarf from the dead girl on the floor. Before that there is a nice strangle scene but it isnt shown on the compilation. Please tell me you have the name of the movie or the clip somewhere.

Not a big clip or probably an amateur movie or something but this scene is stuck in my head and i would like to see it again.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
This scene is from the movie Burial of the rats.

Amazon shark posted mediafire folder with it, but this scene expanded. There is one more dead amazon and another's corpse can be seen. Though it doubles after 5:48, so you don't need to watch entire clip.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter

Amazon shark posted mediafire folder with it, but this scene expanded. There is one more dead amazon and another's corpse can be seen. Though it doubles after 5:48, so you don't need to watch entire clip.

Oh my god. I remember seeing this scene on YouTube so long ago. It must have been my first introduction anything Zako related, at least anything that tickled something in my head.

Alexandr

Club Regular
IMG_20220911_160613.jpg
Dear friends, I am glad to present you a new video. In it you will see a lot of falls, shootouts, body dragging and something hot panty and pussy)) My DeviantArt page : New video Gun Fun Uniform! by zil130 on DeviantArt

wj1905

Master of this Domain

It's an old classic.
Basically both the soldiers and the flesh-eating rat-raising amazons are evil, and Bram Stoker tries to survive as they battle.
More pictures here.

slayer

Master of this Domain

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Any actresses you think get off on this stuff? I've seen two different clips of Dina Meyer where she ends up dead with her hand hanging off of a balcony. She really seems to put a lot into it. I mean yeah it could be a case of a magical realming director (aka Tarantino) but idk...she's so good at it!

Eva Green is another one I suspect.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
A nice find on a Saturday Netflix TV show.

The Courier - 2019 (Scene started at 21:15)

The blonde female assassin pretends to be an Interpol agent and shot the heroine (Play by Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko) and then gas the entire Police detail on the mark, only that the heroine was not dead (probably wearing a bullet proof vest) and KO the assassin, rip off her gasmask and save the target.

I don't think anyone was killed in this short scene but it's sexy and fun to watch.

maas13

Potential Patron
A nice find on a Saturday Netflix TV show.

The Courier - 2019 (Scene started at 21:15)

The blonde female assassin pretends to be an Interpol agent and shot the heroine (Play by Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko) and then gas the entire Police detail on the mark, only that the heroine was not dead (probably wearing a bullet proof vest) and KO the assassin, rip off her gasmask and save the target.

I don't think anyone was killed in this short scene but it's sexy and fun to watch.

After that the blond assassin wakes up and after a short gun fight she is hit.
While dying she called her superior for help and probably die after.

The fight is pretty short, but still a nice find

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.