Kunoichi

Swell Supporter
Real Life ZAKO?!?!

Not sure if anyone has read this story yet but it appears some young woman have been influenced by our very own Shabazik!

6 actual in the flesh zako, dressed in full green zentai suits, have been committing crimes and are at large!

Art imitates life, does it not?

Luz

Swell Supporter
1665224624958.png
1665224637703.png

Does anybody have those movies? Or knows where you can find them?

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Real Life ZAKO?!?!

Not sure if anyone has read this story yet but it appears some young woman have been influenced by our very own Shabazik!

6 actual in the flesh zako, dressed in full green zentai suits, have been committing crimes and are at large!

Art imitates life, does it not?

my god... if your concern is right about the influence, that sadly is just life. personally, i don't think that any actual responsibility should be put on someone like shabazik (if that is proven to be the influence for this crime). for me, such sense of responsibility should fall on if someone INTENTIONALLY influenced said thing (such as a political commentator encouraging their associates to be violent and aggressive), but it otherwise falls on someone to be responsible with the content they see. for example: i SAVOR and fantasize about taking out henchgirls myself, but unless legally permitted to do so (and having the skill to pull off said fantasies), i would never actually even consider doing so in real life. then again, my moral compass might not allow me to do so even if i wanted to when presented with such an opportunity.

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter
my god... if your concern is right about the influence, that sadly is just life. personally, i don't think that any actual responsibility should be put on someone like shabazik (if that is proven to be the influence for this crime). for me, such sense of responsibility should fall on if someone INTENTIONALLY influenced said thing (such as a political commentator encouraging their associates to be violent and aggressive), but it otherwise falls on someone to be responsible with the content they see. for example: i SAVOR and fantasize about taking out henchgirls myself, but unless legally permitted to do so (and having the skill to pull off said fantasies), i would never actually even consider doing so in real life. then again, my moral compass might not allow me to do so even if i wanted to when presented with such an opportunity.
My dude, I was joking :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.