uniformedwomenuniverse

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the tip to a friend. Your work inspired me to shoot the videos I wanted. I persuaded my girlfriend to star in these videos. We had a lot of fun and I'm happy to share it with everyone.

Super, I am very pleased that I became an inspiration.:grin:
Please send your girlfriend greetings and compliments the most urgently.
Where can I buy your movies?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The Beast and The Magic Sword (1983)
Found this at femmefatalities site

The beast kills a bunch of zako. This may have been posted before, but it is an upgrade.
https://www.femmefatalities.com/freebee/Beast_Sword/v05.mp4
a05.jpg

Last edited:

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Great find Amazon Shark!
Three things in particular I like about this scene:

1. The zako are obviously female rather than stuntmen in wigs and female clothing. Unfortunately, stuntmen in female getup seemed quite common in older films like this.

2. The zako fall in a variety of postures: facedown; on their sides; slumped against a wall. It’s less exciting when the zako all fall in the same way, especially if that means falling in the posture that seems most comfortable and dignified.

3. The fallen zako remain laying around, in view, for the ENTIRE scene! The beast nearly even rolls over one of the fallen zako. It’s great to see the fallen zako stay in view for so long, but unfortunately it’s also rare. In many of the recently posted movies, the defeated zako simply fall out of view and disappear without a trace.
The Beast and The Magic Sword (1983)
Found this at femmefatalities site

The beast kills a bunch of zako. This may have been posted before, but it is an upgrade.
https://www.femmefatalities.com/freebee/Beast_Sword/v05.mp4
a05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.